Banana Smoothie with Blueberry & Melon
This delicious Banana Smoothie recipe takes less than 5 minutes to make, and makes for a nutritious breakfast.
The Honey Dew Melon adds a powerful sweet burst of flavour to this banana smoothie, so it's perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth, and a perfect smoothie for kids.
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 1/2 cup of frozen Blueberries
- 1 cup of Honey Dew Melon pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup of chilled, unsweetened Almond Milk
- Blend all in a blender until smooth
- You can pre-cut and freeze Banana and Melon pieces if desired.
- Enjoy your nutritious Banana smoothie!
Watch us Make this Smoothie