Greenpower Juicer Warranty
Greenpower Juice Australia Product Warranty
- Greenpower Juice Australia (GJA) provides the product warranty as described below and limited to the terms and conditions;
- Greenpower Juicer was designed for only domestic use, so commercial use is not covered under the warranty.
- If the defects are found on product within the warranty period, we will either repair or replace the juicer or defective part free of charge at our decision. If repair is needed the product must be returned by insured mail, in original , similar or better packaging to the service centre nominated and authorised by GJA. Customer is responsible for handling , packaging and freight cost for the return.
- In order to get warranty, you have to send all the details along with proof of purchase by email to email@example.com. This includes model name, serial number, date of purchase (or invoice), symptom etc.
- You can not send the product to service centre without prior return authorisation number. This return authorisation number is provided by return email once warranty claim is lodged by email and repair is decided by us.
- If the warranty period for a product has been expired, or if defects are not covered under warranty service, repair or replacement, customers may still buy replacement parts or have products repaired by one of GJA's Service Centres.
- Service centre and GJA is not responsible for product damaged or lost in transportation for returning.
- Warranty period starts only from the original date of purchase no matter the product was replaced or replaced under warranty.
- Warranty period is 5 years on motor and speed reducer , 2 years on other parts from date of purchase.
The Following Are Not Covered Under Warranty
- Damages on the product not caused by direct defect in factory workmanship or materials.
- Damages due to abuse, mishandling, alteration, misuse, commercial service, tampering, accident, failure to follow care, operating and handling provisions indicated in the instruction manuals.
- Damages caused by parts or service unauthorized by GJA.
- Normal wear and tear through use of the product and parts.
- Any damage made during the delivery is not responsible of GJA. If your product was damaged in he delivery immediately report this type of damage to the courier company and let them file inspection report to contact the dealer whom you purchased the product for further instructions.