Devanti stands behind every Devanti product that we sell. Simply because your satisfaction matters a great deal to Devanti. Refunds and manufacturer’s warranty are in addition to standard statutory consumer rights and complies with return, repairs and replacement policies that are consistent with Australian Consumer Laws.
If you require after-sales support or any query related to Devanti product, please contact us for further assistance.
Damaged / Faulty Items
All products purchased from Devanti, official retailer / reseller include warranty as per Australian Consumer law. Devanti products are generally offered with 12-month warranty. However, some products will be provided with extended warranty for your peace of mind. Please refer to the product listing for warranty period.
You will need to contact us within 30 working days in the unlikely event that your item arrives damaged or is faulty within the warranty time frame. In addition to a detailed description, you are required to provide images (or a short video clip if more appropriate) of the damage in order to proceed with the warranty process.
Once assessed and approved by the Devanti customer service team, you will be contacted to proceed with the return, refund or replacement process as required by Australian Consumer Law. Please do not attempt to return the item without approval by Devanti.
To make a claim, you must provide us with a copy of your tax invoice or any kind of proof showing that you purchased the item from us. You need to also describe the problem precisely and provide evidence to support your claim, and state whether you are requesting a replacement, repair, refund or credit. You will be notified once your claim has been processed.
A refund or replacement will not be provided if products are being misused, mishandled or mistakenly installed. Customers are responsible for following the instructions and advice given by the manufacturers. Warranty is non-transferrable.
Change Of Mind
To give you the complete peace of mind, Devanti offers 14 Days Change of Mind Policy. With a 15% restocking fee, you have the option to return any unopened, unused item in its original packaging that you bought for any reason within 14 days of receiving the item.
If you would like to return your item for your money back, please follow the below procedure.
- Contact us with information of your order number and item that you wish to return.
- You will be advised with a return authorisation number and our return address.
- Include the return authorisation number with your returned item so your return can be processed as soon as possible.
- Change of Mind Policy does not apply on bonus item / packer.
- The item cannot be opened, used, worn or damaged, and at in 100% re-sealable condition when Devanti receives the item.
- You cannot stick or write anything on the item or its packaging. You can only place postage sticker on the outer postage packaging.
- Once the refund is approved, Devanti will transfer the fund via the payment method you pay your order. You will be refunded the total cost MINUS the initial and return postage charges, even if you receive free delivery in the first place.
- Certain types of products may not be returned under this policy. Please contact us to find out more information.
If the requirements are not satisfied, Devanti reserves the right not to offer a refund of change of mind returns.
Take advantage of the Devanti free 6-month extended warranty in addition to the warranty provided by our official retailer/reseller. To qualify for this free extended warranty, you must:
- Purchase the product from our official retailer/reselle (ie. Just Juicers).
- Register the product within 30 days of your purchase.
- Have a valid receipt/proof of purchase.
NOTE: Used-product purchases are not eligible for this extended warranty.
Registering your product will enable Devanti to retrieve your details much more quickly and making the process as efficient as possible for you.
To access the Devanti registration form CLICK HERE.