Estimated Arrival: Between Jul 08 and Jul 12.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping.
Taking care of your body and enjoying an active life will override the process of aging. Becoming younger is possible with this detailed study of the physical, mental and spiritual aspects to achieving long-lasting good health.
Walker covers nutrients, enemas, colon irrigation's as well as looking at the wider picture of mind and spirit harmony.
- Taking care of your body and enjoying an active life
- Override the process of aging
- A detailed study of the physical, mental and spiritual aspects to long-lasting good health
- Covers nutrient, enemas, colon irrigation's and the wider picture of mind and spirit harmony
About the Author
Dr. Norman W. Walker is one of the pioneers of the raw foods movement and is recognized throughout the world as one of the most authoritative voices on life, health, and nutrition.
Dr. Walker shares his secret to a long, healthy, productive life through his internationally famous books on health and nutrition.
- Number of Pages: 124
- Weight: 0.16 kg
- Size: L 14cm x W 1.3 cm x H 22 cm
- Format: Paperback
- Year of Publication: 2008
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.