Estimated Arrival: Between Aug 14 and Aug 18.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping.
The BioChef Axis Horizontal Cold Press Juicer is compact and incredibly versatile. With this juicer, you can make detox-quality cold-pressed juice, healthy purees, dips and baby foods, nut butter, raw food treats, pure fruit sorbets and much more.
Things You'll Love About the Axis Horizontal Juicer:
Wide Mouth Style - Makes feeding produce even easier.
- Longest Warranty - 20 Years on motor and 10 years on parts.
Excellent Value & Quality - Better value than most other juicers on the market.
- Easy Cleaning - Clean by rinsing under a tap in just 3 minutes.
Juice Greens - Suitable for juicing wheatgrass, celery and leafy greens
Versatility - Comes with Food Processor Functions so you can make pasta, dips, nut butter, baby food, frozen desserts and more.
Pulp Ejection Nozzle - Extract more juice by adjusting the nozzle.
- Eco-Friendly BPA Free - Ultem and Tritan materials used for eco-friendly BPA Free Parts.
- Clear Feed Chute - Watch you fresh produce enter the juicer and crushing chamber.
- Exciting Colours - Available in Red and Silver to match any kitchen.
Ideal for Leafy Greens & Wheat Grass
The BioChef Axis slow juicer can easily juice most fibrous and leafy green vegetables like wheatgrass, aloe leaves, kale, spinach, silverbeet, parsley and other herbs.
Many juicers struggle to make green juice from leafy greens, but the horizontal style of the BioChef Axis is ideal due to it's the horizontal crushing and squeezing mechanism.
Pulp Adjustment Nozzle
The BioChef Axis Horizontal Juicer comes with a Pulp Adjustment Nozzle. This is used to adjust the pressure under which fruits and vegetables are squeezed. By adjusting this pressure, you can ensure you are extracting the maximum amount of juice from produce at any given time.
- Juicing hard vegetables like carrots, set the nozzle to 5 to squeeze the maximum amount of juice.
- Juicing soft fruit such as oranges or watermelon, set the nozzle to 0 or 1. This allows the juice to flow more easily and gives better efficiency.
Wide Mouth Feeding Chute
The wide 4.5 cm diameter feeding chute means you can feed you fresh fruit and vegetables quickly into the juicer. This also reduces preparation time making for a faster-juicing experience.
Easy Clean Design
The Atlas Axis Horizontal Cold Press Juicer is easier to clean than most other juicers on the market. That's because the components are designed so that a quick rinse under the tap is all it takes. And the strainers are much smaller and easier to clean than strainers used on a vertical juicer. It's so quick and easy that cleaning takes just 3 minutes!
Stronger, Eco-Friendly Ultem and Tritan Materials
Ultem and Tritan are safe, eco-friendly BPA-Free polycarbonate materials that are durable enough to be used for aircraft, NASA’s space shuttles and medical equipment. These materials are used in all moving parts in this juicer. These enhance the quality, performance, durability and safety of the BioChef Axis Horizontal Juicer.
Versatility of the BioChef Axis Juicer
The main usage of the BioChef Axis Juicer is to juice fresh fruit and vegetables. But with this versatile juicer, you can make so much more like fresh homemade pasta, sorbets, frozen desserts, baby food, sauces and much more.
The juicer also comes with a processing screen, which is a blank screen with no straining holes. The processing screen does not separate the pulp from the juice but instead uses the auger to puree the ingredients instead. With the processing screen, you can also make nut butter, baby foods, dips, purees, bliss balls, fruit sorbets, icecreams, sauces and more!
- Model: BioChef BCAX
- Juicer Type: Horizontal Single Gear/Cold Press Juicer
- Colours Available: Red, Silver
- Certified CE Certified
- Materials BPA FREE Ultem & Tritan Polycarbonate
- Tritan Juicing Screen & Tritan Blank/Processing Screen
- Ultem Auger/Squeezing Screw
- Pulp Ejection Nozzle
- Large Pasta Attachments
- Clear Feed Tube
- Compatible Foods: Soft & Hard Fruits & Vegetables, Wheatgrass, Leafy Greens
- Speed: 60 RPM
- Power: 150 Watts
- Voltage: 220-240 V / 50 Hz
- Ultem Auger
- Tritan Juicing screen
- Tritan Processing screen
- 1L Juicing Jug
- 1L Pulp Jug
- 6 x Pasta/Noodle Attachments
- Pulp Ejection Knob
- Cleaning Brush
- Comprehensive User Manual with Recipes
Dimensions and Weight
- Product Weight 6.3 kg
- Shipping Weight 9.0 kg
- Product Dimensions L 38cm x W 18cm x H 33cm
- Shipping Dimensions L 45cm x W 23cm x H 28cm
- Capacity: 1 Litre
Manufacturer & Warranty:
- Country of Manufacture: China
- Warranty: 20 Years on Motor / 10 Years on Parts (Domestic)
What's So Good About Cold Press Juicing?
Highest Nutrition - Low speed prevents heat buildup and minimises juice oxidation. This results in the highest quality juice with maximum nutrients and natural enzymes.
Immune System Boost - Maximum nutrients help to heal, cleanse and detox your body, boosting your overall health. And the abundance of natural enzymes will energise and boost your immune system.
Increased Energy Levels - Cold-pressed juice gives you potent and instant effects, giving you an immediate energy kick after drinking it.
Easy to Digest - The fibrous pulp is removed from the fruit and vegetables, and the digestive system does not need to break down the fibre. This means your body uses less energy to digest the juice.
Better Tasting - Sweeter juice due to low friction. It looks better too!
Quiet - Slower operating speeds mean quieter juicing.
Maximum Shelf Life of Juice - Up to 72 hours in the refrigerator.
What's So Good About BioChef Juicers?
- More affordable than other juicer brands on the market.
- The World's first kitchen appliance brand dedicated to making health easy.
- Currently sold in 30+ countries around the world.
- Products are backed up by extra-long warranties.
- Launched in 2011 with over 22 years in the juicing industry.
It was such a delight to open the gift of the metal straws. I use them every day. THANK YOU
My BioChef is the perfect little machine. I love it. 💞 I have mostly juiced celery but this handles it like a charm. It is easy to clean and I'm fussy!
(4th world problem seriously taking 5 mins to clean something that has helped build my health) how spoilt are we?!! Cleans in cold water too.
It is easy to put together, I have that down pat, although I'm looking forward to trying to make tofu and pasta etc using the different ends etc.
The book with the juicer comes with icy poles on the back cover, it would be great to have the recipe in the book. To be honest I haven't as yet
Anyway, THANK YOU BOTH, I'm glad I stuck to my original decision of buying Axis Cold Press Juicer by BioChef.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.