Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 30 and Oct 04.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping.
The BioChef Gemini Twin Gear Juicer is the ultimate twin gear triturating juicer, which gives you the most vibrant, healthiest juice available in the BioChef range.
Things You'll Love About the Gemini Twin Gear Juicer:
Vibrant, Healthy Juice - More living enzymes than centrifugal, single gear and masticating juicers.
- Magnetic Technology - For more vitamins, minerals and other nutrients
- Bio-Ceramic Technology - For longer lasting juice.
Triturating Technology - Produces the driest pulp compared to other types of juicers.
Highest Yields - Twin gears produce the highest yield of fresh, pulp-free juice.
Living Juice - The longer-lasting juice is contains living enzymes to create a 'living juice'.
Versatility - The BioChef Gemini also doubles as a food processor so you can make dips, nut butter, baby food, frozen desserts and more.
- Long Warranty - 20-years on motor and 5 years on parts.
- Juice Greens - Suitable for juicing wheatgrass, celery and leafy greens.
Pulp Ejection Nozzle - Extract more juice by adjusting the nozzle.
Eco-Friendly BPA Free - Eco-friendly BPA Free polycarbonate parts. used.
- Clear Feed Chute and Gear Case - Watch you fresh produce being fed through the feeding chute and juiced through the twin gears.
Gemini Twin Gear Cold Press Juicer
More Living Enzymes
The precision twin gear in the Gemini’s Slow Juicer meshes together more finely than ever before. Because the triturating action of the twin gear technology allows for more of the cellulose wall of your food to be opened during the extraction process, the result is an abundance of vital enzymes and nutrients in the juice.
This finer meshing means you can grind even such solid materials as coffee beans, peanuts and sesame seeds. With the new model BioChef Gemini Twin Gear Cold Press Juicer you can expect a smooth, pulp-free juice and reduced foam, even with wheatgrass juice.
Healthiest, Purest Juice
When preparing your fresh fruit and vegetables for the Gemini Twin Gear Juicer you need to cut them into finger-sized portions. This is necessary to achieve optimum processing through the twin gears and you will be rewarded with the healthiest, purest juice possible.
Magnetic and Bio-Ceramic Technology
Your juice will contain ultra-high nutritional content thanks to the magnetic and bioceramic technology used in the gears of the BioChef Gemini Twin Gear Cold Press Juicer.
The inner core of the gears contains magnets. Surrounding the magnetic inner core is a second level containing bio-ceramic particles which are covered by an outer layer of stainless steel.
The bioceramic particles emit positive ions. The magnets recharge the bio-ceramic material and the bio-ceramic material recharges the magnets. This generates an overflow of positive ions which increases the longevity and quality of juice. It does this by increasing the life of the enzymes and nutrients contained in the juice, and reducing oxidation and keeping the juice fresher, for longer.
There is less contamination in the Gemini Slow Juicer's juice thanks to the triturating action of the precision twin gears. This type of squeezing action is the most efficient for separating the juice from the fibre than any other type of juicer.
As fibre tends to maintain the residue of pesticides and heavy metals, this deep penetration of the cellulose walls of fruits and vegetables will separate more juice from the fibres creating the healthiest, most pure juice you can drink.
Pulp Adjustment Nozzle
The BioChef Gemini Twin Gear Juicer comes with a Pulp Adjustment Nozzle. This is used to adjust the pressure under which fruits and vegetables are squeezed. By adjusting this pressure, you can ensure you are extracting the maximum amount of juice from produce at any given time.
- Juicing hard vegetables like carrots, increase the nozzle pressure to squeeze the maximum amount of juice.
- Juicing soft fruit such as oranges or watermelon, decrease the nozzle pressure. This allows the juice to flow more easily and gives better efficiency.
Ideal for Leafy Greens & Wheat Grass
The BioChef Gemini Twin Gear Juicer can easily juice most fibrous and leafy green vegetables like wheatgrass, aloe leaves, kale, spinach, silverbeet, parsley and other herbs.
Many juicers struggle to make green juice from leafy greens, but the triturating action of the BioChef Gemini is ideal due to it's the twin gear crushing and squeezing mechanism.
- Model: BioChef Gemini
- Juicer Type: Twin Gear/Cold Press Juicer
- Colours Available: White
- Certified CE
- Materials BPA Free Polycarbonate
- Compatible Foods Soft & Hard Fruits & Vegetables, Wheatgrass
- Speed: 160 RPM
- Power: 150 Watts
- Voltage: 220-240 V / 50 Hz
- Juice cup
- Pulp Cup
- Cleaning Brush
- Wooden Tamper
- Plastic Tamper
- Locking Handle
- Blank Screen
- Fine Juice Screen
- Coarse Juice Screen
- Comprehensive User Manual with Recipes
Dimensions and Weight
- Product Weight 6.3 kg
- Shipping Weight 9.3 kg
- Product Dimensions L 41cm x H 28cm x D 16cm
- Shipping Dimensions L 50cm x D 21cm x H 28cm
- Capacity: 1 Litre
Manufacturer & Warranty:
- Country of Manufacture: China
- Warranty: 20 Years on Motor / 5 Years on Parts (Domestic)
What's So Good About Cold Press Juicing?
Highest Nutrition - Low speed prevents heat buildup and minimises juice oxidation. This results in the highest quality juice with maximum nutrients and natural enzymes.
Immune System Boost - Maximum nutrients help to heal, cleanse and detox your body, boosting your overall health. And the abundance of natural enzymes will energise and boost your immune system.
Increased Energy Levels - Cold-pressed juice gives you potent and instant effects, giving you an immediate energy kick after drinking it.
Easy to Digest - The fibrous pulp is removed from the fruit and vegetables, and the digestive system does not need to break down the fibre. This means your body uses less energy to digest the juice.
Better Tasting - Sweeter juice due to low friction. It looks better too!
Quiet - Slower operating speeds mean quieter juicing.
Maximum Shelf Life of Juice - Up to 72 hours in the refrigerator.
What's So Good About BioChef Juicers?
- More affordable than other juicer brands on the market.
- The World's first kitchen appliance brand dedicated to making health easy.
- Currently sold in 30+ countries around the world.
- Products are backed up by extra-long warranties.
- Launched in 2011 with over 22 years in the juicing industry.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.