Estimated Arrival: Between Jul 19 and Jul 23.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping.
The BioChef Synergy has all the features you could want in a vertical slow juicer and at a great price. This is a superb choice for an entry-level juicer.
Things You'll Love About the Synergy Vertical Juicer:
Perfect Entry-Level Juicer - New to juicing? This easy to use juicer is perfect.
- Amazing Value - All the features at a great price.
- Compact Style - Suitable for smaller kitchens.
2 Juicing Screens Included - Fine & Coarse for preference.
Eco-Friendly BPA Free - Made from Tritan BPA FREE Polycarbonate.
- Whisper Quiet - Slow operating speed means less noise.
Simple to Use - One of the easiest to use juicers on the market.
- Long Warranty - 10 Years Motor / 5 Years on Parts.
- Great Range of Colours - Available in Silver / Red / Black / White.
Exceptionally Good Value
This amazing value juicer has all the features you would want. And it has no features which you would not want. It rates highly in simplicity and usability. The Synergy Juicer takes the hassle away from juicing.
Easy to Clean
Because the BioCher Synergy Juicer is simple, with no unnecessary bits and pieces, it super easy to disassemble and put back together. Great news, because it's also simple to clean, thanks to the uncomplicated design.
Juice Outlet Cap
The Synergy Slow Juicer comes with a handy juice outlet cap for pouring the juice from the juicing bowl into a glass or jug. By leaving the juice outlet cap closed, you can pre-mix the juice inside the Synergy juicing drum so is ready to pour and enjoy.
2 x Juicing Screens Included
The BioChef Synergy Cold Press Juicer comes with both a fine juicing screen and a coarse juicing screen. These take mere seconds to swap over, and they can be used to adjust the pulp in the juice to your taste preference.
Fit the coarse strainer for a more fibre-rich whole fruit juice. Or fit the fine strainer for pulp-free, smooth juices. The fine strainer is perfect for kids or those who prefer a finer juice.
Both screens are made from Tritan, an extremely durable and tough polycarbonate that is the only truly BPA free material for juicer parts.
Versatile Juicing Machine
The BioChef Synergy can also make milk alternatives like almond or soy milk.
The BioChef Synergy can even use the power of the crushing and squeezing mechanism to make fruit sorbets!
Make healthy nut milk or fruit sorbet using just pure, natural ingredients. Simply feed soaked nuts or slightly defrosted frozen fruit through the juicer - just keep the pulp plug open so the milk or sorbet can flow freely from both outlets. It couldn't be easier!
If however, you are more interested in juicing leafy greens, wheatgrass or celery, we recommend the horizontal style of juicers such as the BioChef Axis Compact, BioChef Axis, the Oscar Neo 1000 and the Oscar Neo 1200.
- Model: BioChef BCSYN
- Juicer Type: Vertical Single Gear/Cold Press
- Colours Available: Silver / Red / Black / White
- Certified ROHS/CE/SAA
- Materials BPA FREE Tritan
- Extra Features Juice Outlet Cap, Compact Style, Tritan Parts, Rear Star Gear
- Compatible Foods Soft & Hard Fruits & Vegetables
- Speed: 60 RPM
- Power: 150 Watts
- Voltage: 220-240 V / 50 Hz
- Fine Strainer
- Coarse Strainer
- Cleaning Brush
- Juice Container
- Pulp Container
- Comprehensive User Manual
- Recipe Book
Dimensions and Weight
- Product Weight 6.4 kg
- Shipping Weight 10.7 kg
- Product Dimensions H 40cm x W 16cm x D 21.5cm
- Shipping Dimensions L 59cm x W 20.5cm x H 35cm
Manufacturer & Warranty:
- Country of Manufacture: China
- Warranty: 10 Years on Motor / 5 Years on Parts (Domestic)
What's So Good About Cold Press Juicing?
Highest Nutrition - Low speed prevents heat buildup and minimises juice oxidation. This results in the highest quality juice with maximum nutrients and natural enzymes.
Immune System Boost - Maximum nutrients help to heal, cleanse and detox your body, boosting your overall health. And the abundance of natural enzymes will energise and boost your immune system.
Increased Energy Levels - Cold-pressed juice gives you potent and instant effects, giving you an immediate energy kick after drinking it.
Easy to Digest - The fibrous pulp is removed from the fruit and vegetables, and the digestive system does not need to break down the fibre. This means your body uses less energy to digest the juice.
Better Tasting - Sweeter juice due to low friction. It looks better too!
Quiet - Slower operating speeds mean quieter juicing.
Maximum Shelf Life of Juice - Up to 72 hours in the refrigerator.
What's So Good About BioChef Juicers?
- More affordable than other juicer brands on the market.
- The World's first kitchen appliance brand dedicated to making health easy.
- Currently sold in 30+ countries around the world.
- Products are backed up by extra-long warranties.
- Launched in 2011 with over 22 years in the juicing industry.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.