Blank Drum For Omega MM900 Cold Press Juicer
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 26 and Mar 01.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping.
Want to make Nut Butters etc in your Omega MM900 Cold Pressed Juicer?
- The MM900 is a cold pressed juicer. If you wish make nut butters please add this Blank Drum to your cart for the Nutrition Centre Experience.
- Food processor attachment for the Omega MM900 Cold Pressed JuicerJuicer.
Recently Viewed Products
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
AUSTRALIAN ONLINE STORE
We are an Australian online store and only deliver to Australian locations.
AUSTRALIA WIDE SHIPPING
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all products listed on this website.
While we try our best to ship our products to as many locations Australia wide as possible, please understand that we may be unable to deliver to some remote rural and offshore locations.
Orders are typically shipped 1 business day after receiving payment. Most products take 3-5 business days for delivery. However we do try hard to deliver faster, and often succeed. We want to get your new juicer to you as fast as possible!
Below are approximate delivery times for areas across Australia, from time of despatch.
- QLD Metro 1-5 business days
- QLD Regional 6-8 business days
- NSW Metro 1-5 business days
- NSW Regional 6-8 business days
- ACT Metro 1-5 business days
- ACT Regional 4-6 business days
- VIC Metro 1-5 business days
- VIC Regional 6-8 business days
- NT Metro 5-10 business days
- NT Regional 8-10 business days
- SA Metro 1-5 business days
- SA Regional 6-8 business days
- WA Metro 5-10 business days
- WA Regional 8-10 business days
- TAS Metro 3-7 business days
- TAS Regional 8-10 business days
Once your order has been dispatched, we will send an email to you with your order tracking number and the courier contact number so you can make contact with them regarding delivery if required. This email will give you an online link to track your order from despatch to delivery. Here you can see the estimated delivery date.
Normally we'll send you another email the day before deliver to let you know the delivery is coming tomorrow.
Depending on where you live, the delivery company may be in contact with you by phone to organise a convenient time to deliver your product. If you can’t answer the phone when our delivery driver calls you, they will leave a message with their return phone number, and they will keep trying to contact you periodically to organise a suitable time for delivery.
In most cases, the delivery company will not deliver on the weekend or public holidays.
If you have not received your order within the days specified please contact the courier directly, or our online department at firstname.lastname@example.org
SPECIAL DELIVERY INSTRUCTIONS
The delivery company will only deliver the product; they will not bring the product into your home unless special arrangements have been made. Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like to discuss unique delivery options.
When you check out your order, you will also be allowed to leave any special instructions for the delivery person. Please ensure that you enter any relevant details required for safe delivery to your address.
We do not ship to small offshore Australian locations, e.g. Lord Howe Island.
7 Reasons to Be Healthier With Just Juicers
Postage costs are on us... all the time.
Products normally ship 1-2 days after ordering and delivered 3-5 days after shipping. Unless you live in the middle of nowhere, that may take longer!
We source only the best health products from around the globe.
30-day money-back guarantee on most items.
Price Match Guarantee
If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it.
Personal Customer Support
From finding your product to after-sales support, you can deal directly with us. We take pride in offering a personalised service.
We Know Juicing
We grow veggies, make fresh juice and smoothies. We love trying new recipes and juice fasts. It's no surprise that we know a lot about juicers and blenders. We're the juicing experts!
We have a Minimum Order Value of $100. This is so we can provide you with Free Shipping on all our products.
Keeping Costs Down
Our minimum order value helps us to Keep Costs Down when you order a Juicer, Food Dehydrator, Blender, Greenhouse, Raised Garden Bed, Indoor Smart Garden or any of our other larger items.
Get the Best Deal at Just Juicers
At the end of the day, this is why you will always Get the Best Deal at Just Juicers :)
Bundle Your Products
And that is why this product must be bundled with another product to meet our minimum order value of $100. We sincerely hope you understand.
Warranty and Service
Register for Warranty
It is recommended to Register your new Omega Juicer to make future warranty claims smoother.
Omega warranties cover defects caused at the manufacturing stage.
If you are experiencing problems with your Omega Juicer:
Please first refer to the Omega Juicers Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Send an email to Omega Juicers Australia at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Omega Juicers Australia on (02) 8074 1711
- Our Juicer warranties are in line with the ACCC Repair, Replace & Refund Guidelines.
What Your Warranty Covers:
This Warranty covers MANUFACTURERS FAULTS ONLY. The Warranty for the Motor of all Omega Juicers in Australia lasts for 15 to 20 years from purchase date. For all Omega Juicer Parts (other than those considered to be consumables: see below) the Warranty is valid for 5 to 10 years from purchase date.
For Omega Juicers used for commercial purposes both the motor and the parts are covered by a 1 year Warranty, which covers MANUFACTURERS FAULTS ONLY.
The Warranty for Omega Juicers Australia Does NOT cover:
Omega Juicers Australia assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the Owner’s Manual provided with each unit.
This warranty does not cover any defect due to, or resulting from, ordinary wear and tear, handling, abuse, misuse, or harsh chemical action, nor shall it extend to any product from which the serial number has been removed or altered, or modifications made by unauthorised service personnel or damage by flood, fire or other acts of God.
Please note that warranties are only valid for the original purchaser who bought and has registered with us. Warranties can not be transferred.
Bought Your Juicer elsewhere?
If you have purchased an Omega juicer from a retail store such as Just Juicers and you are having issues, please DO NOT return your juicer to Omega Juicers Australia retail partners. Contact Omega Juicers Australia directly for troubleshooting/return instructions.
After Omega Juicers Australia have reviewed your Warranty claim, should they agree that the issue is likely to be due an error caused at the manufacturing stage they will issue you with a prepaid label and instructions on how to package your machine for safe sending.
Please note Omega Juicers Australia reserve the right to have a qualified technician check the machine and will aim to fix any issues found, before returning the machine to you.
Should you wish to file a warranty claim, please complete an online warranty claim or contact Omega Juicers Australia at email@example.com
Omega Juicers Australia aims to reply within 24-48 hours of receiving your email.
Accessories & Replacement Parts
These parts can be purchased from the Omega Juicers Australia Shop page.
If you need help identifying your juicer, simply email Omega Juicers Australia a picture of your juicer, and a picture of the labels on the base of the juicer to firstname.lastname@example.org
30 Day Money Back Offer
- You made the wrong choice: Omega Juicers Australia will provide a refund, exchange or credit note once the item(s) are returned unused and in their original undamaged packaging within 30 days. The original shipping cost incurred will be deducted from the total refund and in the case of Omega or Excalibur there will also be a restocking fee of 5%.
- Arrived Damaged or not working: The customer is required to return the product to the address provided and will be refunded for this cost. A replacement product can be provided at no extra cost.
- Omega Juicers Australia must be notified of damaged goods within 3 business days of receipt of your order.
- Change of Mind: Once the Juicer is used, sadly Omega Juicers Australia are unable to accept returns, refunds or exchanges due to a change of mind. If you have questions or concerns Omega Juicers Australia are there to help, contact them via Livechat, Email or Phone the sales team on (02) 80741791
Who covers Return Shipping?
In line with the ACCC Guidelines, in the instance Omega Juicers Australia confirm and accept your juicer is faulty they will 100% cover all freight costs for the return of your juicer to us. Omega Juicers Australia can either arrange a collection or indeed refund having received a copy of the freight receipt.
Omega Juicers Australia will always look to solve your issue quickly and in the most cost effective way if possible. For example if you have a damaged part covered by Manufacturers warranty they will look to send this part out to you immediately.
In the instance Omega Juicers Australia decide to accept a return of a product deemed by them to be not faulty, the cost of the return will be covered in full by the customer.
Please do not damage or mark the packaging of products you wish to return.
Omega Juicers Australia can only accept UNUSED juicers back as a result of change of mind. This is simply because once they are used they cannot offer them for sale as new.
Where a customer returns goods as a change of mind return, and the goods do not meet the criteria set out in this clause, the goods must be sent back to the customer at the customer’s cost.
Omega Juicers Australia will always do their best to assist you with how to get the best out of your product, so if you are struggling please do not hesitate to reach out for help.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Omega Juicers Australia.
Unapproved Omega Products
Whilst doing your research into which juicer you wish to purchase, please consider that any Omega Juicer purchased overseas or from an overseas seller such as Amazon USA, is not covered by Australian Warranty. These products maybe counterfeit and not have passed Australian Electrical Approvals.
Please visit the Omega Juicers Australia Approved Retailer Partner Page to ensure you are buying form an Approved Australian retailer. Note that Just Juicers is an Approved Retailer for Omega Juicers.
What's So Good About Omega Juicers?
- Omega Juicers started life as Olympic Products in 1985 before changing its name to Omega Juicers in 1987.
- Omega is now known as the oldest Juicer brand still operating today.
- Omega first introduced Single Gear Masticating juicers to the US market back in 1988 and were one of the first brands to introduce what is today know as a vertical slow juicer back in 2005.
- Known and trusted for its quality products and excellent service Omega Juicers and now has distribution of its brand in over 120 countries.
- The US Omega head office is based in Pennsylvania USA with its global head office based in Florida. Omega also has offices in Amsterdam and Hong Kong.
- Omega values its heritage. A company built from the passion for creating products which served our customers well. Omega products are backed by industry leading warranties covering parts and performance.
- Omega parts are precisely engineered and manufactured with quality materials. Omega's design engineers focus on every detail when it comes to our machines. They refer to this as Juice-ology meaning the science of juicing which takes years to perfect.
- Omega has been selling its Juicers in Australia for over 5 years. The Omega Customer Service and dispatch centre has over a decade of experience with Cold Pressed Juicers and is located in Burleigh Heads, QLD
What's So Good About Cold Press Juicing?
Immune System Boost - Maximum nutrients help to heal, cleanse and detox your body, boosting your overall health. And the abundance of natural enzymes will energise and boost your immune system.
Increased Energy Levels - Cold-pressed juice gives you potent and instant effects, giving you an immediate energy kick after drinking it.
Easy to Digest - The fibrous pulp is removed from the fruit and vegetables, and the digestive system does not need to break down the fibre. Thus your body uses less energy to digest the juice.
Better Tasting - Sweeter juice due to low friction. It looks better too!
Quiet - Slower operating speeds mean quieter juicing.
Maximum Shelf Life of Juice - Up to 72 hours in the refrigerator.
In the event that you wish to return your Omega Juicer, you can return your item for a full refund. Under the correct circumstance we can also offer an exchange or repair of your machine.
We believe in offering a fair and honest approach to returns and will look to support our customers wherever possible.
Under the below circumstances we will accept a return for a change of mind for up to 30 days after the product has arrived with you.
- The Product is unused, in the same condition it left our warehouse and in its original packaging containing all of the original documentation. This allows us to resell the product as new.
- The product has arrived faulty or damaged.
- We have sent you the incorrect item.
Under the below circumstances we will NOT be able to accept a return & refund.
- You change your mind having used the product.
- You are unhappy with the performance which is inline with its description.
- Found a issue that was clearly outlined (items labeled refurbished may have this)
- You have damaged the item since receiving it. (Unless the damage is due to a fault)
- If the above terms are not satisfied, we reserve the right not to offer an exchange or refund.
Along with the above Omega Juicers Australia reserves right not to offer an exchange, refund or repair where the fault is caused by misuse or neglect of your Omega Juicer.
To move forward with your return, Omega Juicers Australia will require proof of your purchase whether that be email receipt, or copy of the documentation from the store it was purchased.
There will also be times where we cannot offer a full refund. These are:
- Any product that is no longer in the same condition it left our warehouse. An example of this is the return is missing parts that are not related to the any error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
After Omega Juicers Australia have received and checked your return, we will contact you via email to confirm the machine is received. At this point we will advise you of the situation regarding your return and confirm your level of refund.
If the refund is fully approved your refund will be made within 5 business days and this will be processed to your original method of payment.
Shipping Back To Omega Juicers Australia
Before you return anything to Omega Juicers Australia you must first get in contact and receive Authorisation to return your product.
You as the customer will be responsible for the cost of shipping the machine back to Omega Juicers Australia and this cost is non refundable. For a change of mind refund, we will reduce the refund by the original amount paid by us for shipping (Assuming there was no charge from us).
We always recommend using a service that offers tracking, as we are not able to be held liable should your return not reach the Omega Juicers Australia warehouse for processing.
If you have any questions related to the above please contact Omega Juicers Australia via email on email@example.com