Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 04 and Mar 08.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping.
You can also use your Greenstar Pro Professional Juicer to make other delicious foods, such as baby foods, breadsticks, nut butter, pâtés, frozen fruit sorbets, and much more!
Things You'll Love About This Juicer
- Safety Features - The safety hood comes with a safety switch system so that removing the hood disables the moving parts. Thus injury by contacting moving parts is eliminated.
- BPA Free - All parts which touch the food are BPA free.
- Easy Assembly - The locking system is a new one snap system, making assembly and disassembly super easy.
- Easy to Clean - The sleek design means fewer parts. This makes cleanup a breeze. Use the safety hood as a drying basket for all the parts after cleaning to save kitchen counter space.
- All Stainless Steel Twin Gears - Extremely durable without sacrificing the quality and nutritional value of your juice.
- Convenient Adjustment Knob - Easy grip ridges on the outlet adjustment knob makes it a breeze to adjust the machine pressure to juice a wide variety of fruit and vegetables easily.
- Reverse Function Toggle switch to prevent jamming whilst juicing.
- Maximum Yield - The twin gear, 3 stage design uses crushing, mixing and pressing to maximise your juice yield. More juice = long term cost savings.
- Maximum Nutrition - Magnetic and Bio-ceramic technology in the twin gears helps to maximise the nutritional value of your juice.
- Extreme Versatility - By adding the mixing stage to the crushing and pressing stages, soft fruit is easier than ever. You can juice virtually anything in this twin gear juicer, including nut butter, sorbets, sauces and pate.
- Tamper Holder - Super convenient place to store your tamper.
- Optional Accessories - The soft fruit outlet adjusting knob comes as an optional accessory.
- 5-year Warranty - What's not to love about a domestic warranty of 5 years! For commercial use, you get a 2-year warranty on the motor.
All Stainless Steel Twin Gears
The Greenstar Pro Professional Juicer includes all Stainless-Steel Jumbo Twin Gears. These ensure that you get the most out of all your fruit and vegetables, whilst maintaining maximum juice quality and nutritional value.
The unique shape of the Twin Gears means that they operate more efficiently and extract more juice than other twin gear juicers. What's more, they are easy to set up, easy to use, and easy to clean with the genius design and minimal moving parts.
The All Stainless-Steel Jumbo Twin Gears rotate at a slow 110 rpm. This slow speed generates a minimal amount of heat whilst juicing. This is important to maximise the nutritional value of your precious juice.
Exclusive Magnetic and Bioceramic Technology
Rest assured that your juice will have ultra-high nutritional content, thanks to the unique magnetic and bioceramic technology used in the gears of the Greenstar Pro Commercial Twin Gear Juicer.
The magnetic field created by the gear magnets rearrange clusters of water whilst juicing. This means that more vitamins, minerals and other nutrients will be extracted into your juice.
The bioceramic material inside the twin gears stabilizes your juice and allows your juice to last longer by delaying juice oxidation. As a result, your fresh juice can stand for up to 72 hours in the refrigerator without losing its nutritional value.
Pressure Adjustment Mechanism
Depending on which fruit and vegetables you are juicing, you may need to adjust the pressure within the juicing chamber. This will enable you to maximise your juice yield by adjusting the pulp ejection pressure.
The Greenstar Pro makes this adjustment child's play. Simply turn the adjustment knob whilst the juicer is operating. This means the Greenstar Pro Commercial Juicer can process a wide variety of produce without blocking up, and you can enjoy non-stop juicing.
Just look at the range of possibilities with the innovative design of the Greenstar Pro!
- Full range of fruit, vegetables and leafy greens
- Wheatgrass & Pine Needles
- Nut Butters
- Sauces & Chutneys
- Baby Foods
- Bread Sticks
The twin gears act as a food processor. You can create delicious snacks and desserts for even more versatility!
- Model: Greenstar Pro Professional Juicer
- Juicer Type: Horizontal Twin Gear Masticating Juicer
- Colours Available: Slate
- Safety locking mechanism
- Juicing adjustment knob
- Breadstick knob
- Exclusive jumbo twin gears
- Stainless steel strainer
- Reverse function
- Motor Speed: 110 RPM
- Motor Power: 165 Watts
- Motor Voltage: 220V
- Fine screen
- Course screen
- Homogenizing blank (open blank)
- Breadstick blank (closed blank)
- Glass juice pitcher
- Drip tray
- Plastic plunger
- Wooden plunger
- Scraper Set
- Regular GS cleaning brush
Manufacturer & Warranty
- Country of Manufacture: South Korea
- Five years (domestic)
- Two-year motor/One-year parts, labour (commercial)
Weight & Dimensions
- Product Weight 12.85 kg
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 kg
- Product Dimensions: 47 cm x 17 cm x 31.5 cm (L x W x H)
Differences Between Greenstar Elite & Pro Juicers
The Greenstar Pro Commercial has full stainless steel gears, but the Elite has about two-thirds stainless steel and one-third nylon construction. Most of the crushing action on the Greenstar Elite is done in the stainless steel section of the gears.
The gear sets on the Greenstar Pro Commercial are more durable than the Greenstar Elite juicer thanks to the full stainless steel construction. The Greenstar Pro will also give slightly better yield (more fruit) due to the stainless steel gears.
The Greenstar Pro Commercial juicer comes with a commercial warranty, whereas the Greenstar Elite juicer only has a domestic warranty.
The Commercial Pro juicer comes with a tamper holder for convenience in a cafe or commercial setting. Rather than putting the tamper (food pusher) down on the benchtop, it can slot right into the machine.
For more information about Greenstar Juicers click on the below image for a handy infographic. Read all about lab results, benefits and features of Greenstar twin gear juicers.
Why Buy a Twin Gear Juicer?
- Easy to use for beginners.
- Twin Gear Juicers are the best choice for serious juicer enthusiasts.
- Twin Gears produce the highest yields of juice, 10% more than single auger horizontal juicers.
- These are the perfect choice for leafy greens, wheatgrass, and all juicing recipes.
- Juice quality is superior, with maximum nutritional value.
- Juice will keep for longer in your refrigerator than with other juicers.
- Quiet operation.
- Twin Gear Juicers are usually the most reliable and durable of all juicer types, manufactured in Korea or USA with extended warranties.
When is a Twin Gear Juicer Unsuitable?
- Twin Gear Juicers are the most expensive of all juicers. You will need to spend more upfront, although you can recoup this long term with higher yields.
- Twin Gear Juicers may be larger, heavier machines which may not be suitable for smaller kitchen spaces.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.