Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 04 and Mar 08.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping.
What's So Good About Cold Press Juicing?
- Low speed prevents heat buildup and minimises juice oxidation. This results in the highest quality juice with maximum nutrients and natural enzymes.
- Maximum shelf life of juice - up to 72 hours in the refrigerator.
- Quieter juicing due to slow speed.
- Better tasting, sweeter juice due to low friction.
- The best way to energise, cleanse and detox your body, and to maintain good health.
What You'll Love About the Hurom H26
- Current Best Seller - You know it's a winner because of its immense popularity.
- Sleek Design - Sleek look, small footprint and vibrant colours to suit modern kitchens.
- 3rd Generation Technology - Modified auger and drum design for optimal extraction and enhanced juicing experience.
- Ultra Slow Speed - The twin wing auger operates at just 45 rpm to enrich the taste of your juice.
- 17rpm Spinning Brush - Mixes the juice in the bowl
- Safety Sensor - Ensures the bowl is correctly engaged prior to operation.
- Patented Pulp Lever Design - Adjust inner pressure easily.
- Transparent Dual Feed Hopper - Easily see what's entering the juicer.
- High Yield - Sophisticated design produces the highest volumes of juice.
- 3 Strainers in the Box - Fine, Coarse and Ice Cream/Sorbet/Smoothie strainers.
- Made in Korea - Korean manufacture using only quality components.
- 10-year warranty - Market leading warranty on the motor.
New Sleek Design: The H26 is Hurom's sleekest model to date and boasts the smallest footprint in the Hurom range.
New Auger & Drum Design: A new modified auger shape allows for longer use and improved operation, and the new drum design improves the overall juicing experience while maximising yield.
17rpm Spinning Brushes: By slowing down the speed of the spinning brushes, you can gently mix juice within the bowl, and prevent over-flowing and foam build-up.
Ice-Cream/Smoothie Maker: A newly developed ice-cream/smoothie maker is included in the box as standard enabling you to make your favourite ice-creams, sorbets and smoothies.
Transparent Hopper: A handy addition allowing you to watch your ingredients from start to finish.
- Model: Hurom H26 Alpha
- Extraction Type: Vertical Cold Press
- Colour: Wine Red
- Materials: BPA Free Drum
- 17rpm Spinning Brush
- Pulp Lever
- Safety Sensor
- Self Cleaning
- 500ml Juicing Bowl
- Motor Speed: 45 RPM
- Motor Power: 150 Watts
- Motor Voltage: 220-240V
- Fine Strainer
- Coarse Strainer
- Ice Cream/Sorbet Maker
- Juice Jug
- Pulp Jug
- 2 Cleaning Brushes
- Drying Stand
- Chute Cover
- Recipe Book
- User Manual
Manufacturer & Warranty
- Country of Manufacture: South Korea
- 10 Years (motor)
- 2 Years (remaining parts)
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
- Product Weight 5.9 kg
- Product Dimensions: 41 cm x 21 cm x 17.5 cm (L x W x H)
What's So Good About Cold Press Juicing?
Highest Nutrition - Low speed prevents heat buildup and minimises juice oxidation. This results in the highest quality juice with maximum nutrients and natural enzymes.
Immune System Boost - Maximum nutrients help to heal, cleanse and detox your body, boosting your overall health. And the abundance of natural enzymes will energise and boost your immune system.
Increased Energy Levels - Cold-pressed juice gives you potent and instant effects, giving you an immediate energy kick after drinking it.
Easy to Digest - The fibrous pulp is removed from the fruit and vegetables, and the digestive system does not need to break down the fibre. This means your body uses less energy to digest the juice.
Better Tasting - Sweeter juice due to low friction. It looks better too!
Quiet - Slower operating speeds mean quieter juicing.
Maximum Shelf Life of Juice - Up to 72 hours in the refrigerator.
Why Buy a Vertical Cold Press Juicer?
- Great juicer for beginners.
- Straightforward to use. Fruit and vegetables fall through without much pressing force.
- Easy to clean, can rinse during operation.
- Quiet operation.
- Small footprint so it won't take up much space in your kitchen.
- Inexpensive compared to twin gear juicers.
- Good nutritional yield due to slow speed and gentle squeezing action.
- Better taste than high-speed juicers.
- Safer than high-speed juicers with no sharp blades.
- Juice from vertical juicers will keep for 48 hours in the refrigerator.
When is a Vertical Juicer Unsuitable?
- Twin Gear juicers are better at producing large volumes of leafy green juice.
What's So Good About Hurom Juicers?
- Hurom Cold Press Juicers are Korean made from high-quality components, so you know the quality is excellent.
- Hurom is the Number 1 Cold Press Juicer brand in the world. (Source: Euromonitor International Ltd - Consumer Appliances 2017).
- Hurom has been around since 1972 when it created the 'Slow Squeezing System'. They have now sold over 7 million Slow Juicers.
- Hurom manufacture juicers for other companies such as Smeg and the highly-rated Omega brand.
- All Hurom juicers come with advanced patented technologies. Not cheap Chinese copies.
- Hurom offers a market-leading 10-year warranty.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.