Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 28 and Nov 01.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping.
The Kevin's C6500 Professional is ideal for people juicing for health reasons, and for people looking for a high nutritional value in their juice.
Things You'll Love About The C6500 Juicer:
- Wide Feed Chute - Juice whole fruits and vegetables and simplifies the juicing process without cutting.
- Upgraded Stronger Topset - This new design is better than ever before.
- 5th Generation Maxi-Strainer - You get more juice yield through the Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer thanks to the gentle optimized squeezing technique (J.M.C.S).
- Low-Speed Masticating Technology - Patented gentle squeezing action produces the most natural and healthy juice.
Luxury Design - This sleek juicer will look amazing in any kitchen.
Easy Cleaning - Cleaning brushes included for simple and fast cleaning.
Quiet - Enjoy a healthy fresh juice in a relaxed and calm atmosphere.
- Long Warranty - 20 year warranty on the motor and 5 years on parts for domestic use.
- In-House Motor - Kuvings manufactured motors are the strongest motors available in juicers.
- Superior Safety - 2-step fail-safe system and heat protection switch for the safest juicer operation.
- Smart Cap - The 3-in-1 smart cap offers superior convenience and versatility, and has a lovely metallic finish.
- High-Tech Materials - ULTEM and TRITAN materials provide superior strength and quality.
- BPA Free - All parts which touch the food are BPA free and eco-friendly.
Stronger, Eco-friendly ULTEM screw and Strainer
ULTEM is a safe, eco-friendly material that is durable enough to be used for aircraft, NASA’s space shuttles and medical equipment. ULTEM is used in the juicing screw and the strainer of this Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer.
ULTEM is a superior material not found in other juicers, to give Kuvings juicers the edge on quality and performance.
Eco-Friendly, BPA Free Tritan Juicing Drum
TRITAN is an environmentally safe BPA-Free material approved by the USA FDA, Europe’s NSF and Japan’s Health Department for use in food containers. This eco-friendly material is used for the Juicing Drum in this Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer.
Low-Speed Masticating Technology
The J.M.C.S (Juicer Module Comprising System) is a unique Kuvings technology and patented in 50 different countries. The low-speed masticating action of the J.M.C.S produces the purest and natural juice by gently squeezing fruits, as well as the highest yield.
- The long and narrow section at the top initially cuts the ingredients and guides towards the lower section.
- The wider section squeezes the ingredients against the strainer wall as it gets pushed downwards.
- The space between the strainer wall and the juicing screw gets thinner towards the bottom.
- This design, paired with a very powerful motor, guarantees the highest yield.
Kuvings In-House Motor
Kuvings manufacture their own AC induction motors to ensure consistent high-performance quality. The 240W high-performance motor runs silently and is able to juice even harder vegetables with the proper preparation.
Smart Cap (3 in 1)
The convenient Smart Cap is integrated into the juicing drum.
Clean Juicing – The Smart Cap prevents the juice from dripping and leaves no mess in the kitchen
Juice Blending – With the Smart Cap closed you can create delicious juice mixtures with various fruits and vegetables
- Easy Rinsing – Quick and easy rinsing is done by running a glass of water in the juicer with smart cap closed!
Wide Feed Chute
The extra-wide 76mm diameter feed chute means you can juice whole fruit and vegetables a whole lot easier. That's why this is called a Whole Juicer. Juicing your fruit whole means less chopping time and faster juicing, reducing your preparation and processing time by up to 40%.
Built-In Safety Systems
2-Step Fail-Safe Operation - The Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer is also designed for safe operation. The built-in failsafe ensures operation only if properly and fully assembled.
- Heat Control System - Three optimal placed heat-vents grant long-time operation and an automatic heat control system. The safety switch will shut off the juicer before overheating.
- Rubber Feet - This will ensure that your juicer stays firmly on the benchtop.
Upgrades to Previous B6000 Model
- New Drum Set - Easier cleaning of drum set.
New Maxi Strainer - Modified structure of bottom of filter.
- New Scraper - The new designed scraper helps to blend the juice better.
- New Smart Cap - New designed smart cap with metal.
- New Screw (Auger) - Improved edge for better juicing of green vegetables.
- Model: Kuvings C6500
- Juicer Type: Vertical Low-Speed Masticating Juicer
- Colours Available: Silver
- 3-in-1 Smart Cap
- Upgraded stronger top-set
- 2-Step fail-safe system
- Reverse switch
- Rubber feet
- Automatic motor heat control system
- Screw and Strainer made from Ultem material
- Juicing Drum made from Tritan Material
- J.M.C.S (Juicer Module Comprising System) - Kuvings unique technology.
- Type: High-Performance in-house manufactured AC induction motor
- Speed: 54 RPM
- Wattage: 248W
- Voltage: 240V
- Usage: 45 minutes continuous juicing
- Patented Green Rotating Brush
- Cleaning Brush
- Food Pusher
- Juice Jug
- Pulp Jug
- Instruction Book
- Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer Recipe Book
- Sorbet Maker
- Citrus Maker
- Smoothie Maker
Manufacturer & Warranty:
- Country of Manufacture: South Korea
- Warranty: 20 Years on Motor, 5 Years on parts and labour
Dimensions and Weight
- Dimensions (mm): 228 (L) x 208 (W) x 448 (H)
- Weight: 6.4 kg
- Capacity: 400ml
Kuvings Juicer Comparison Chart
|Warranty (motor)||20 Years||20 Years||20 Years||20 Years||20 Years||20 Years||20 Years||20 Years||20 Years|
|Warranty (parts)||5 Years||5 Years||5 Years||5 Years||5 Years||5 Years||5 Years||5 Years||5 Years|
|Colours||Grey||Silver||Black, Gold, Silver||Grey||Red, Silver, White, Black||Black, Red, White, Gold, Grey, Silver, Rose||Silver||Silver|
|Size (cm)||45 x 23 x 21||45 x 23 x 21||45 x 23 x 21||45 x 23 x 21||45 x 23 x 21||49 x 24 x 20||46 x 26 x 17||52 x 26 x 18||51 x 27 x 19|
|Feed Chute Width (cm)||7.6||7.6||7.6||7.6||8.2||8.2||8.2||8.8||8.8|
|Continuous Juicing (minutes)||30||45||30||45||30||30||30||24 hour||24 hour|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What's the different between C6500 and c8000, why C6500 more expensive?
The C6500 are the older model and will be phased out in the next year or so.
They are more expensive to manufacture, thus the more expensive price tag.
The C8000 are the newer model, they are available in the B(domestic), C(professional) and E(commercial) variants.
Thus the 8000 series can be offered at a cheaper price than the 6500.