Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 01 and Jun 05.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping.
Things You'll Love About The E6000 Domestic Juicer:
- Widest 82mm Feed Chute - Allows you to quickly juice whole fruit and vegetables.
- Low-Speed Masticating Technology - Patented gentle squeezing action produces the most natural and healthy juice.
Luxury Design - This sleek juicer will look amazing in any kitchen.
Easy Cleaning - Rotating cleaning brush included for simple and fast cleaning.
Quiet Operation - This slow cold press juicer incorporates a low-noise design.
- Long Warranty - 20-year motor warranty and 5-year parts warranty for domestic use.
- In-House Motor - Kuvings manufactured motors are the strongest motors available in juicers.
- Superior Safety - Flip gate prevents children's hands from entering the feeding chute
- 3-in-1 Smart Cap - The sophisticated design smart cap offers superior convenience.
- High-Tech Materials - ULTEM and TRITAN materials provide superior strength and quality.
- Eco-Friendly & BPA Free - All parts which touch the food are BPA free and eco-friendly.
- Compact Design - Will fit under most kitchen cabinets.
Reduce Juicing & Preparation time
The massive 82mm feeding chute is wider than previous models. Now you can juice larger fruit and vegetables without cutting, leading to faster juicing.
Stronger, Eco-friendly ULTEM screw and Strainer
ULTEM is a safe, eco-friendly material that is durable enough to be used for aircraft, NASA’s space shuttles and medical equipment. ULTEM is used in the juicing screw and the strainer of this Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer.
ULTEM is a superior material not found in other juicers, to give Kuvings juicers the edge on quality and performance.
Eco-Friendly, BPA Free Tritan Juicing Drum
TRITAN is an environmentally safe BPA-Free material approved by the USA FDA, Europe’s NSF and Japan’s Health Department for use in food containers. This eco-friendly material is used for the Juicing Drum in this Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer.
Low-Speed Masticating Technology
The J.M.C.S (Juicer Module Comprising System) is a unique Kuvings technology and patented in 50 different countries. The low-speed masticating action of the J.M.C.S produces the purest and natural juice by gently squeezing fruits, as well as the highest yield.
- The long and narrow section at the top initially cuts the ingredients and guides towards the lower section.
- The wider section squeezes the ingredients against the strainer wall as it gets pushed downwards.
- The space between the strainer wall and the juicing screw gets thinner towards the bottom.
- This design, paired with a very powerful motor, guarantees the highest yield.
The low operating noise level of the Kuvings E6000 Juicer allows you to enjoy a fresh juice in a relaxed and calm atmosphere.
In-House Manufactured Motor
Kuvings manufacture their own AC induction motors to ensure consistent high-performance quality. The 240W high-performance motor runs silently and is able to juice even harder vegetables with the proper preparation.
Smart Cap (3 in 1)
The convenient Smart Cap is integrated into the juicing drum.
Clean Juicing – The Smart Cap prevents the juice from dripping and leaves no mess in the kitchen
Juice Blending – With the Smart Cap closed you can create delicious juice mixtures with various fruits and vegetables
- Easy Rinsing – Quick and easy rinsing is done by running a glass of water in the juicer with smart cap closed!
The flip gate system is designed to prevent children’s small hands from entering feeding chute. It also means no pushing ingredients in with a pusher. Great for those with less strength in the wrist.
Freshness and Minimized Nutrients Loss
By juicing whole fruits and vegetables the juice is rich in nutrition, minimizing nutrients loss and oxidation which occurs when cellular walls are destructed.
Easy Clean System
Patented external rotating brush for easy cleaning and optimal hygiene of the juicing strainer.
Industry-leading 20 years warranty on motor 5 years on parts.
- Model: Kuvings E6000
- Juicer Type: Vertical Low-Speed Masticating Juicer
- Colours Available: Silver
- 82mm wide Feeding Chute
- Materials Ultem, Tritan, ABS, PC
- 3-in-1 Smart Cap
- Flip Gate Feeding Chute Safety System
- Reverse switch
- Screw and Strainer made from Ultem material
- Juicing Drum made from Tritan Material
- J.M.C.S (Juicer Module Comprising System) - Kuvings unique technology.
- Speed: 54 RPM
- Wattage: 248W
- Voltage: 240V
- Usage: 30 minutes continuous juicing
- Cleaning Tool
- Cleaning Brushes
- Food pusher
- Juice Jug
- Pulp Jug
- Instruction Book
- Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer Recipe Book
Dimensions and Weight
- Dimensions: 9 x 8.2 x 17.6 (H) inch (228 x 208 x 448 mm)
- Weight: 6.4 kg (14.11 Ibs)
- Capacity: 400ml
Manufacturer & Warranty:
- Country of Manufacture: South Korea
- Warranty: 20 Years on Motor, 5 Years on parts and labour
WHAT'S SO GOOD ABOUT COLD PRESS JUICING?
Highest Nutrition - Low speed prevents heat buildup and minimises juice oxidation. This results in the highest quality juice with maximum nutrients and natural enzymes.
Immune System Boost - Maximum nutrients help to heal, cleanse and detox your body, boosting your overall health. And the abundance of natural enzymes will energise and boost your immune system.
Increased Energy Levels - Cold-pressed juice gives you potent and instant effects, giving you an immediate energy kick after drinking it.
Easy to Digest - The fibrous pulp is removed from the fruit and vegetables, and the digestive system does not need to break down the fibre. This means your body uses less energy to digest the juice.
Better Tasting - Sweeter juice due to low friction. It looks better too!
Quiet - Slower operating speeds mean quieter juicing.
Maximum Shelf Life of Juice - Up to 72 hours in the refrigerator.
WHAT'S SO GOOD ABOUT KUVINGS JUICERS?
- Kuvings won the Consumer choice recommended by Choice Magazine in Australia in November 2018, 2017, 2016 and 2014.
- Kuvings have won more coveted design awards than any other juicer brand. Examples include ‘iF Design Awards,’ ‘Red Design Awards’, ‘Spark Design Awards’, International Geneva Invention Fair and Pittsburgh Fair.
- Kuvings have been innovating household appliances since 1978.
- Kuvings is a truly iconic global brand, represented in over 80 countries with over 1,400 patents.
- Kuvings Juicers are made in South Korea for excellent manufacturing quality.
- Kuvings manufacture their own electric motors for stronger high-performance motors than any other brand.
BUY FROM A GENUINE FAMILY RUN BUSINESS
Online Juicing Store - All we sell are juicers, blenders and other accessories to process your fresh fruit and vegetables. We are not some large department store with a tiny juicing section up the back. Juicing is our entire store!
Family Business - We are a "Mum and Dad" family run business. Just like you, we love regular juicing to energise, detox and cleanse our bodies, and to maintain good health.
Personal Service - We aim to provide you with fantastic customer service. We can do this because we are a small family run business, and you can speak to us directly.
Experience - We are just like you - a family who does their own home juicing and blending. We know what to look for, and what makes a good juicer/blender.
Product Advice - Phone or email us anytime for genuine advice. If we don't know the answer, we'll contact the supplier directly for you.
After Sales Service - If you have any issues or concerns after your purchase, we're still here for you. From warranties and returns to general advice and spare parts, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Free Delivery - The delivery costs are on us. It's 100% free shipping on every product.
Price Match Guarantee - At Just Juicers we try hard to match any online price. But if you do find a lower price, we will match it.
AUSTRALIAN ONLINE STORE
We are an Australian online store and only deliver to Australian locations.
AUSTRALIA WIDE SHIPPING
We offer FREE shipping on all products listed on this website.
While we try our best to ship our products to as many locations Australia wide as possible, please understand that we may be unable to deliver to some remote rural and offshore locations.
Orders are typically shipped 1 business day after receiving payment. Most products take 3-5 business days for delivery. However we do try hard to deliver faster, and often succeed. We want to get your new juicer to you as fast as possible!
Below are approximate delivery times for areas across Australia, from time of despatch.
- QLD Metro 1-5 business days
- QLD Regional 6-8 business days
- NSW Metro 1-5 business days
- NSW Regional 6-8 business days
- ACT Metro 1-5 business days
- ACT Regional 4-6 business days
- VIC Metro 1-5 business days
- VIC Regional 6-8 business days
- NT Metro 5-10 business days
- NT Regional 8-10 business days
- SA Metro 1-5 business days
- SA Regional 6-8 business days
- WA Metro 5-10 business days
- WA Regional 8-10 business days
- TAS Metro 3-7 business days
- TAS Regional 8-10 business days
Once your order has been dispatched, we will send an email to you with your order tracking number and the courier contact number so you can make contact with them regarding delivery if required. This email will give you an online link to track your order from despatch to delivery. Here you can see the estimated delivery date.
Normally we'll send you another email the day before deliver to let you know the delivery is coming tomorrow.
Depending on where you live, the delivery company may be in contact with you by phone to organise a convenient time to deliver your product. If you can’t answer the phone when our delivery driver calls you, they will leave a message with their return phone number, and they will keep trying to contact you periodically to organise a suitable time for delivery.
In most cases, the delivery company will not deliver on the weekend or public holidays.
If you have not received your order within the days specified please contact the courier directly, or our online department at email@example.com
SPECIAL DELIVERY INSTRUCTIONS
The delivery company will only deliver the product; they will not bring the product into your home unless special arrangements have been made. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss unique delivery options.
When you check out your order, you will also be allowed to leave any special instructions for the delivery person. Please ensure that you enter any relevant details required for safe delivery to your address.
We do not ship to small offshore Australian locations, e.g. Lord Howe Island.
We are pleased to offer return policy on most products. This means that if you change your mind, we can offer you a full refund minus a fee for shipping and administration costs.
All we ask is that you give us an opportunity to discuss with you the concerns you have with the product prior to refund or exchange. We may be able to help you through any problems you are experiencing.
Eligible products, maximum time limits and fees are listed in the table below.
ELIGIBLE PRODUCTS, MAXIMUM TIME LIMITS & FEES
Our return policy lasts for a particular number of days, on a particular range of products, with a particular fee payable.
If the product is not listed in Table 1.1 below, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange unless for warranty purposes.
If the maximum days listed in Table 1.1 have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange, unless for warranty purposes.
The fee payable on your refund or exchange is listed in Table 1.1 below.
Table 1.1 Maximum Number of Days and Fees to Return Items
- BioChef - 30 Days / $20 fee
- Greenstar - 30 days / 10% fee
- Kuvings - 7 Days / $20 fee
- Oscar - 30 Days / $20 fee
- Sedona - 30 days / 10% fee
- Torus - 30 days / $20 fee
- Vitamix - 30 days / 10% fee
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must be returned to us in an undamaged condition, and in the original packaging. There must be no writing on the original box, and it must be packaged inside a separate master box.
We will not accept returns on used products.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase, a note explaining the reason for the return and your contact details.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first recheck your bank account.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
EXCHANGES (IF APPLICABLE)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same thing, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact us for the exact address to ship your item to.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you'd receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver, and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, contact us for an exact address to send your item to. You should mail your product to this address.
You will be responsible for paying for your shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Returns fees payable by the customer are to cover shipping, administration and restocking costs. However the return is for warranty or repair reasons, the return fee may be wavered.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.