Estimated Arrival: Between May 19 and May 23.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping.
Things You'll Love About The EVO820 Juicer:
- Widest 82mm Feed Chute - Allows you to quickly juice whole fruit and vegetables.
- Award-Winning - Winner of Germany's Red Dot Award.
- Advanced Design - The most advanced juicer Kuvings has created.
- New 5th Generation Drum Set - More convenient and efficient than ever before.
- Low-Speed Masticating Technology - Patented gentle squeezing action produces the most natural and healthy juice.
Luxury Design - This sleek juicer will look amazing in any kitchen.
- Leather Pattern - New leather pattern design.
Easy Cleaning - Rotating cleaning brush included for simple and fast cleaning.
Quiet Operation - This slow cold press juicer incorporates a low-noise design.
- Long Warranty - 20-year motor warranty and 5-year parts warranty for domestic use.
- In-House Motor - Kuvings manufactured motors are the strongest motors available in juicers.
- Superior Safety - Flip gate prevents children's hands from entering the feeding chute
- Easy Washing Pulp Outlet - Easier to clean than ever before.
- High-Tech Materials - ULTEM and TRITAN materials provide superior strength and quality.
- Eco-Friendly & BPA Free - All parts which touch the food are BPA free and eco-friendly.
- Compact Design - Will fit under most kitchen cabinets.
Reduce Juicing & Preparation time
The massive 82mm feeding chute is wider than previous models. Now you can juice larger fruit and vegetables without cutting, leading to faster juicing.
Stronger, Eco-friendly ULTEM screw and Strainer
ULTEM is a safe, eco-friendly material that is durable enough to be used for aircraft, NASA’s space shuttles and medical equipment. ULTEM is used in the juicing screw and the strainer of this Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer.
ULTEM is a superior material not found in other juicers, to give Kuvings juicers the edge on quality and performance.
Eco-Friendly, BPA Free Tritan Juicing Drum
TRITAN is an environmentally safe BPA-Free material approved by the USA FDA, Europe’s NSF and Japan’s Health Department for use in food containers. This eco-friendly material is used for the Juicing Drum in this Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer.
Upgraded 5th Generation Drum
Improved durability and expulsive power by changing the internal structure and combination of the juice strainer.
Upgraded Drum lid is improved by adding assembling point from 3 to 4. Drum set assembled is stronger & more stable.
Leather Pattern New Design
The front leather pattern and the streamlined body is so luxurious. The trendy colour schemes are a perfect match for any modern kitchen.
The low operating noise level of the Kuvings EVO820 Juicer allows you to enjoy a fresh juice in a relaxed and calm atmosphere.
In-House Manufactured Motor
Kuvings manufacture their own AC induction motors to ensure consistent high-performance quality. The 240W high-performance motor runs silently and is able to juice even harder vegetables with the proper preparation.
The flip gate system is designed to prevent children’s small hands from entering feeding chute. It also means no pushing ingredients in with a pusher. Great for those with less strength in the wrist.
Freshness and Minimized Nutrients Loss
By juicing whole fruits and vegetables the juice is rich in nutrition, minimizing nutrients loss and oxidation which occurs when cellular walls are destructed.
Easy Clean System
The upper part of the pulp outlet has been opened. The width is wider than the previous models, This allows fine residue to be cleaned up easily.
Patented external rotating brush for easy cleaning and optimal hygiene of the juicing strainer.
Industry-leading 20 years warranty on motor 5 years on parts.
- Model: Kuvings EVO820 Domestic / Commercial
- Juicer Type: Vertical Low-Speed Masticating Juicer
- Colours Available: Black, Dark Grey, Gold, Red, Rose, Silver, White
- 82mm wide Feeding Chute
- Materials Ultem, Tritan, ABS, PC
- Chrome plated, drip-free juice spout
- Flip Gate Feeding Chute Safety System
- Reverse switch
- Screw and Strainer made from Ultem material
- Juicing Drum made from Tritan Material
- Speed: 50 RPM
- Wattage: 240 W
- Voltage: AC220-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Usage: 30 minutes continuous juicing
- Cleaning Tool
- Cleaning Brushes
- Food pusher
- Juice Jug
- Pulp Jug
- Instruction Book
- Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer Recipe Book
Dimensions and Weight
- Dimensions: 239 x 201 x 490 mm
- Weight: 7.1 kg
- Capacity: 400ml
Manufacturer & Warranty:
- Country of Manufacture: South Korea
- Warranty: 20 Years on Motor, 5 Years on parts and labour
WHAT'S SO GOOD ABOUT COLD PRESS JUICING?
Highest Nutrition - Low speed prevents heat buildup and minimises juice oxidation. This results in the highest quality juice with maximum nutrients and natural enzymes.
Immune System Boost - Maximum nutrients help to heal, cleanse and detox your body, boosting your overall health. And the abundance of natural enzymes will energise and boost your immune system.
Increased Energy Levels - Cold-pressed juice gives you potent and instant effects, giving you an immediate energy kick after drinking it.
Easy to Digest - The fibrous pulp is removed from the fruit and vegetables, and the digestive system does not need to break down the fibre. This means your body uses less energy to digest the juice.
Better Tasting - Sweeter juice due to low friction. It looks better too!
Quiet - Slower operating speeds mean quieter juicing.
Maximum Shelf Life of Juice - Up to 72 hours in the refrigerator.
WHAT'S SO GOOD ABOUT KUVINGS JUICERS?
- Kuvings won the Consumer choice recommended by Choice Magazine in Australia in November 2018, 2017, 2016 and 2014.
- Kuvings have won more coveted design awards than any other juicer brand. Examples include ‘iF Design Awards,’ ‘Red Design Awards’, ‘Spark Design Awards’, International Geneva Invention Fair and Pittsburgh Fair.
- Kuvings have been innovating household appliances since 1978.
- Kuvings is a truly iconic global brand, represented in over 80 countries with over 1,400 patents.
- Kuvings Juicers are made in South Korea for excellent manufacturing quality.
- Kuvings manufacture their own electric motors for stronger high-performance motors than any other brand.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
bought the EVO820 about 5 months ago and have not registered it for warranty does this matter . all the details are on page 28
With Kuvings you must register your product online befor you make a warranty claim. Here's the link to register: https://www.kuvings.com.au/warranty-registration/