Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 31 and Nov 04.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping.
Would you like to preserve all your leftover fruit and vegetables? With this Sedona Dehydrator, you can preserve all the goodness in your produce, retaining all the nutrients and taste so you can eat healthier.
The Sedona Dehydrator is big on safety features, convenience and style. Packed with state of the art digital dehydrating technology, the simple interface makes it a breeze to dehydrate your whole raw food. Best of all, you won't need to use artificial preservatives.
What you'll love about the Sedona Dehydrator
Dual Computer Controlled Fans - Improves efficiency and quality of the dehydration process.
Digital Thermostat - Operate at 300 or 600 watts of power.
2 Drying Compartments - Operating independently of each other or together as one.
Overheat Protection - Prevents your food from being overheated.
BPA Free Trays – Clear BPA free trays and mesh screens.
Simple, Elegant Interface - Digital display and settings make it stylish and easy to operate.
LED Light Display - Makes it easy to operate in dark environment.
Front Control Panel Switch - Makes it easy to use and store under cupboards.
Built-in Timer - Set it for up to 99 hours.
Automatic Pause - The timer automatically pauses when the door opens and resumes when it closes.
Clear Glass Door - Monitor your food without opening the door.
Pull-Down Door Design – For added convenience.
Elegant Design – Tribest prides itself on a stylish design which will look great in any kitchen.
Purchase any Sedona Dehydrator and receive a FREE 3 Pack of Silicone Drying Sheets (valued at $29.95). Available until 31/10/2020 or while stocks last.
The Sedona nine-tray food dehydrator from Tribest is packed with intelligent design features. With the latest in digital technology, these food dehydrators give you unsurpassed accuracy in temperature control.
Dual Drying Compartments
By using the plastic closed tray/divider, your dehydrator is converted into 2 separate drying compartments. You can control the drying compartment together, or independently of each other. Each compartment has it's own computer-controlled fan and heating element.
The dual heater/fan technology in the two drying compartment allows the dehydrator to operate at 300 or 600-watt power, depending on your needs. Each compartment has integral heat sensors to monitor the current temperature of each compartment. Each independent computer-controlled fan-heater can be adjusted to improve the efficiency and overall quality of the dehydration process.
Whisper Quiet Operation
The Sedona Dehydrator is extremely quiet during operation. The high efficiency of the dual computer-controlled fans manages the heated air in the drying compartment evenly and accurately.
The super-quiet DC Motors produce far less noise than ever before. And the night-mode function gives you even quieter performance by automatically slowing down the fan speed.
The user-friendly digital controls on the Sedona Dehydrator make it a breeze to use. The digital displays are large and easy to read. The controls are all clearly marked and extremely easy to operate. Here are the controls on this Sedona Dehydrator.
- Power On/Off Switch
- Temperature Display Mode Button – Easily change to °F or °C
- Digital Temperature Set/Display Window
- Digital Timer Set/Display Window
- Set Button – Set temperature and time
- Up/Down Button – Set temperature and timer hours
- Tray Button – Set which trays are active
- Mode Button – Daytime / Nighttime mode
- Start/Pause Button – Start or pause the operation of the dehydrator
By using the closed dividing tray, you can operate at 300 or 600 watts to reduce power consumption to the level you require. The Dual Fan Technology gives you much better energy efficiency than a single compartment.
And the separate heat sensor in each compartment monitors the temperature of each independent fan-heater set to improve the overall efficiency of the dehydrator.
What Can You Make in a Sedona Dehydrator?
The main reason people use dehydrators is to use heat and airflow to remove all the water content from fruit and vegetables. This way, you can preserve the fruit and vegetables without using preservatives, and without losing its nutritional value. But there are so many more delicious and nutritious recipes you can make in a Sedona Dehydrator.
Once you own a Sedona Dehydrator, you are only limited by your imagination. Here are a few examples of what you can make:
- Tortillas – Grain, vegetable…
- Healthy Crackers and Cookies
- Delicious Brownies
- Rice Cakes
- Fruit Chips – Banana, papaya, pineapple, apple, apricots…
- Dehydrated Spices – Rosemary, parsley, thyme, basil, sage…
- Fruit Strips
- Model: Sedona SD-P9000
- Type: Raw Food Dehydrator
- Colour: Black
- Number of Trays: 9
- Materials: BPA Free Plastic Trays
- Dual Computer Controlled Fans
- Digital Controls and Display
- LED Light Display
- Automatic Pause
- Overheat Protection
- Power: 600 Watts / 300 Watts
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Temperature Range: 30 - 68 °C
- Number of Heaters: 2
- Number of Fans: 2
- 9 BPA-Free Plastic Open Trays
- 9 BPA-Free Plastic Mesh Screens
- 1 BPA-Free Plastic Closed Tray/Divider (for placing in the middle rack when using only 1 fan)
- 1 BPA-Free Drip Tray
- Removable power cable
- 1 Recipe Book
- 1 Operation Manual
- Silicone Drying Sheets
- Triflex Teflon Coated Drying Sheets
- Polypropylene Drying Sheets
- Stainless Steel Drying Trays
- Debris Mat
- Template Sets - Cookies, Wraps, Wraps, Pizza
Dimensions & Weight
- Overall Size: 43.2 cm (W) x 50.1 cm (L) x 37.1 cm (H)
- Tray Size: 38.7 cm (W) x 33.0 cm (L) x 0.6 cm (H)
- Drying Capacity: 1.17 square metres
- Weight: 10.6 kg
Warranty and Manufacturing
- Country of Manufacture: South Korea
- Warranty: 5 Years
What's So Good About Food Dehydrating?
Nutritious - Dehydrating food retains a higher percentage of vitamins, minerals and natural enzymes than conventional cooking, meaning it is healthier for you. It tastes great too!
All Natural - No additives, preservatives or chemicals so you're only eating the food you dehydrated.
Long-Lasting - Home dehydrated food will last for many months, even for a whole year.
Saves Money - Buy bulk produce at discounted rates, and when the harvest is in season and least expensive.
Reduces Wastage - Instead of letting your fruit grow old and throwing it out, you can keep your fruit by dehydrating it.
Easy to Store - Just seal in a snap-lock bag or a sealed jar. No moisture means no bacteria. It takes up less space too.
Portable - Dehydrated food is portable and easier to travel with. Take it on a plane, camping trip, hike, road trip...
Versatile - Try making a trail mix, doggy mix, potpourri, mixed herbs or herbal tea.
Vegan Friendly - Ideal for plant-based diets.
Great for Emergencies - Perfect for those who like to store emergency food for times like natural disasters.
What's So good about Tribest Sedona Dehydrators?
- Tribest Corporation is based in California USA, and are a leading designer and manufacturer of home appliances for healthy lifestyles.
- Tribest has been leading the health and wellness business for over 30 years, since 1988.
- Tribest's motto is Making Healthy Living Easy. They have a great range of healthy living products.
- Compared to other leading dehydrators, Sedona® offers unsurpassed performance utilizing the latest digital dehydrating technologies with accurate temperature controls.
Sedona Dehydrator Comparison Chart
Plastic Trays / Stainless Steel Trays
Plastic Trays / Stainless Steel Trays
Stainless Steel Trays
Plastic Trays / Stainless Steel Trays
|Model||SD-P9000 / SD-S9000||SD-P9150 / SD-S9150||SDC-S101||SD-P6280 / SD-S6780|
|Dimensions (cm)||43W x 49D x 37H||43W x 49D x 37H||43W x 50D x 37H||31W x 49D x 37H|
|Drying Capacity (sq.m)||1.17||1.17||1.18||0.92|
|Unit Weight (kg)||10.6 / 10.9||10.8 / 10.9||10.9||9.3 / 10.5|
|Shipping Weight (kg)||14.5 / 14||15.5 / 14.5||14.25||12.5 / 13|
|Number of Trays||9||9||9||11|
|Number of Fans||2||2||1||1|
|Temperature Range||30-68°C (85-155°F)||30-68°C (85-155°F)||30-68°C (85-155°F)||27-75°C (77-167°F)|
|Domestic Warranty||5 Years||5 Years||5 Years||5 Years|
|Commercial Warranty||6 Months||6 Months||2 Years Parts / 1 Year Labour||6 Months|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.