Estimated Arrival: Between Jul 19 and Jul 23.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping.
Sedona Supreme Commercial Dehydrator
Would you like to preserve all your leftover fruit and vegetables? With this Sedona Commercial Dehydrator, you can preserve all the goodness in your produce, retaining all the nutrients and taste so you can eat healthier. Or you can use it in your business for commercial dehydration, backed by Sedona's commercial warranty.
The Sedona Dehydrator is big on safety features, convenience, and style. Packed with state of the art digital dehydrating technology, the simple interface makes it a breeze to dehydrate your whole raw food. Best of all, you won't need to use artificial preservatives.
Purchase any Sedona Dehydrator and receive a FREE 3 Pack of Teflon Drying Sheets (valued at $44.95)
What you'll love about the Sedona Dehydrator
2 Stage Sequential Temperature-Timer - Starts at high temperature, automatically adjusts to lower temperature.
Commercial Certified - Use this dehydrator in your home or business.
Overheat Protection - Prevents your food from being overheated.
Stainless Steel Trays – Stainless steel mesh trays for peace of mind.
Simple, Elegant Interface - Easy to use digital display which is both stylish and easy to operate.
Powerful Central Fan - Improves efficiency and quality of the dehydration process.
Reusable and Washable Air Filter - Easily remove the air filter for cleaning and re-use.
LED Light Display - Makes it easy to operate in a dark environment.
LED Lights Inside - Turn on as soon as you open the door.
Front Control Panel Switch - Makes it easy to use and store under cupboards.
99 Hour Timer - Set the digital timer for up to 99 hours for hassle-free dehydrating.
Automatic Pause - The timer automatically pauses when the door opens and resumes when it closes.
Clear Glass Door - Monitor your food without opening the door.
Pull-Down Door Design – For added convenience.
Elegant Design – Tribest prides itself on a stylish design that will look great in any kitchen.
The Sedona nine-tray commercial food dehydrator from Tribest is packed with intelligent design features. With the latest in digital technology, these food dehydrators give you unsurpassed accuracy in temperature control.
TST - 2-Stage Sequential Temperature Timer
Dehydrate your fruit and vegetables faster with the new TST feature, whilst retaining all the enzymes and nutrition. The dehydrator starts at a higher temperature for the first hour or two, then reduces the temperature automatically to complete the dehydration process.
The TST is a revolutionary new addition, which means you no longer need to set an alarm to remind you to adjust the temperature. TST is perfect for foods with a lot of water content like tomatoes.
Whisper Quiet Operation
The Sedona Dehydrator is extremely quiet during operation. The high efficiency powerful central fan manages the heated air in the drying compartment evenly and accurately.
All Sedona models are quiet compared to other dehydrators on the market, the Supreme is similar to an air con unit on a medium to high fan setting.
The user-friendly digital controls on the Sedona Commercial Dehydrator make it a breeze to use. The digital displays are large and easy to read. The controls are all clearly marked and extremely easy to operate. Here are the controls on this Sedona Dehydrator.
- Power On/Off Switch
- Temperature Display Mode Button – Easily change to °F or °C
- Digital Temperature Set/Display Window
- Digital Timer Set/Display Window
- Set Button – Set temperature and time
- Up/Down Button – Set temperature and timer hours
- Tray Button – Set which trays are active
- Mode Button – Fast mode / Raw mode / Combo mode (Fast & Raw)
- Start/Pause Button – Start or pause the operation of the dehydrator
What Can You Make in a Sedona Dehydrator?
The main reason people use dehydrators is to use heat and airflow to remove all the water content from fruit and vegetables. This way, you can preserve the fruit and vegetables without using preservatives, and without losing its nutritional value. But there are so many more delicious and nutritious recipes you can make in a Sedona Dehydrator.
Once you own a Sedona Dehydrator, you are only limited by your imagination. Here are a few examples of what you can make:
- Tortillas – Grain, vegetable…
- Healthy Crackers and Cookies
- Delicious Brownies
- Rice Cakes
- Fruit Chips – Banana, papaya, pineapple, apple, apricots…
- Dehydrated Spices – Rosemary, parsley, thyme, basil, sage…
- Fruit Strips
- Model: Sedona SDC-S101
- Type: Commercial Dehydrator
- Colour: Black body, platinum trim
- Number of Trays: 9
- Materials: Stainless Steel Trays
- Two-Stage Sequential Temperature-Timer (TST)
- Powerful Central Fan
- All Digital Controls and Display
- Internal LED Light
- Power: 600 Watts
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Temperature Range: 30 - 68 °C
- 9 Stainless Steel Mesh Trays
- 1 BPA-Free Closed Tray to collect debris
- TST (Two-Stage Sequential Temperature-Timer) Feature for Faster Dehydration
- All-Digital Controls & Display
- Continuous Operation Mode
- Powerful Central Fan
- Washable and Reusable Air Filter
- Glass Hinged Door for Easy Monitoring and Insertion/Extraction of Trays
- Internal LED Light
- Whisper Quiet Operation
- Non-flammable V0 Plastic Body
- Commercial Certified
- Silicone Drying Sheets
- Triflex Teflon Coated Drying Sheets
- Polypropylene Drying Sheets
- Stainless Steel Drying Trays
- Debris Mat
- Template Sets - Cookies, Wraps, Wraps, Pizza
Dimensions & Weight
- Overall Size: 43 cm (W) x 50 cm (L) x 37 cm (H)
- Tray Size: 39 cm (W) x 33 cm (L) x 2.5 cm (H)
- Drying Capacity: 1.17 square meters
- Weight: 10.9 kg
- Shipping Weight: 15.5 kg
Warranty and Manufacturing
- Country of Manufacture: South Korea
- Warranty: 5 Years (domestic), 2 Years commercial (parts), 1 Year commercial (labor)
What's So Good About Food Dehydrating?
Nutritious - Dehydrating food retains a higher percentage of vitamins, minerals and natural enzymes than conventional cooking, meaning it is healthier for you. It tastes great too!
All Natural - No additives, preservatives or chemicals so you're only eating the food you dehydrated.
Long-Lasting - Home dehydrated food will last for many months, even for a whole year.
Saves Money - Buy bulk produce at discounted rates, and when the harvest is in season and least expensive.
Reduces Wastage - Instead of letting your fruit grow old and throwing it out, you can keep your fruit by dehydrating it.
Easy to Store - Just seal in a snap-lock bag or a sealed jar. No moisture means no bacteria. It takes up less space too.
Portable - Dehydrated food is portable and easier to travel with. Take it on a plane, camping trip, hike, road trip...
Versatile - Try making a trail mix, doggy mix, potpourri, mixed herbs or herbal tea.
Vegan Friendly - Ideal for plant-based diets.
Great for Emergencies - Perfect for those who like to store emergency food for times like natural disasters.
What's So good about Tribest Sedona Dehydrators?
- Tribest Corporation is based in California USA, and are a leading designer and manufacturer of home appliances for healthy lifestyles.
- Tribest has been leading the health and wellness business for over 30 years, since 1988.
- Tribest's motto is Making Healthy Living Easy. They have a great range of healthy living products.
- Compared to other leading dehydrators, Sedona® offers unsurpassed performance utilizing the latest digital dehydrating technologies with accurate temperature controls.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Which is the better one with power bills in mind Combo and commercial Sedona For same time. and l thought there was a recipe book included thanks in advance
Whilst I don't have specific power draw figures, the big difference is this.
Combo has 2 smaller heaters and 2 smaller fans. You can operate one of each for smaller quantities of drying, thus cutting the power bill in half.
Commercial has one heater and one large powerful fan. I would expect this powerful single heater/fan to draw more power than the 2 smaller fans, as it's built to pack a punch for faster and easier commercial drying.
Commercial dehydrator will come with a recipe book.