Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 28 and Nov 01.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping.
Portable and Compact Personal Blender
Tribest invented the Personal Blender nearly 20 years ago and actually coined the phrase 'Personal Blender' releasing their original Tribest Personal Blender model in 2002.
Nearly 20 years later we are excited to release the second edition model. The NEW Tribest Personal Blender II (Mason Jar Ready) handles all your basic daily blending needs including smoothies, sauces, dressings, baby food, grinding, dips, spreads, and soups.
The simple "press and play" function just takes seconds to blend your favorite combinations directly into your mason jar mug. The portable and compact base is outfitted with a cooling fan for moderate blending jobs, protecting your motor.
The included blend and go blending containers with matching storage and commuter lids make enjoying fresh healthy blends daily on the go fast and easy.
- Mason Jar Ready with adapting ring that allows you to blend directly in any standard mouth mason jar.
- Cooling fan to make moderate blending jobs quick and easy, protecting your motor.
- Cord wrap on the bottom of the base keeps the cord wrapped up tight when not in use.
- Comes with an easy blend and go blending cups with commuter lids and storage lids to save you time in the kitchen.
- Portable and lightweight the compact base takes up less than 5 inches on your countertop.
- Includes a long spatula so that you get to the bottom of your blending container.
- 1-year warranty
- Product: Personal Blender II
- Model: PB-430GY-A or PB-430WH-A
- Blender Type: Mason Jar Ready Personal Blender
- Motor: Power 200 watts
- Voltage: 220 V
- Weight: 6.8 lbs / 3kgs
- Dimensions: 5.5" L x 5.5" W x 11.9" D
- Warranty: 1 Year
- (1) Motor Base (Slate or White)
- (1) Blending Blade
- (1) 300ml BPA-Free Cup
- (1) 500ml BPA-Free Cup
- (1) 700ml BPA-Free Cup
- (1) 500ml Mason Jar
- (1) Mason Jar Lid
- (2) Commuter Lids
- (1) Storage Lid
- (1) Mason Jar Adaptor
- (1) Spatula
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.