Estimated Arrival: Between May 19 and May 23.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping.
Pair this 2L container with your Ascent Series blender to process large batches of your favorite recipes. For grinding grains into flour it's ideal to have a separate container as hard grains can etch the inside of the container over time.
Ideal for Large Batches
Designed for blending six to twelve servings in a single batch. Improved spout design helps you pour thick blends without drips and spills.
This is a new safety feature where if you remove the lid whilst blending the blade will automatically stop spinning, this is a great safety feature for kids.
Your Ascent Series blender will recognize the container and automatically adjust blend settings for its size.
Containers and lids are made of BPA-free Eastman Tritan®.
Easy to Clean
Container and lid are both dishwasher-safe, or let them self-clean by blending a drop of dish soap and warm water for 35 seconds.
Laser-cut blades are crafted from hardened stainless steel, delivering better blends and longer life.
Specially Designed Tamper
Use the included Tamper to press thick and frozen mixtures toward the blades for faster, smoother blends.
Clear Lid + Lid Plug
A clear lid with leak-proof seal helps you monitor the progress of every blend. A removable, vented lid plug lets you make hot soup, add ingredients while blending, and doubles as a measuring cup.
Ounce and cup measurements are clearly marked on the side of the container to help you avoid dirty dishes.
This container can be used only with Vitamix Ascent Series Blenders.
What's So Good About Vitamix Blenders?
- Vitamix blenders are US made.
- Vitamix blenders are built to last and are the most dependable blenders available. Professional chefs around the world rely on Vitamix quality.
- Vitamix has been around since 1921, and are a proud American tradition.
- The first Vitamix blenders hit the market in 1937.
- In 1985 Vitamix created the first Commercial blender.
- Vitamix Juicers have up to a 10-year warranty, including parts, labour and shipping.
- Vitamix also manufactures a versatile range of quality accessories.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.