Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 23 and Apr 27.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping.
Achieving nature's ideal weight for your body improves the working functions of the body and assists in promoting a positive spirit.
The book looks at common food habits, the results of artificial foods and the effects of elements in the diet. Specific guidelines are outlined with practical advice along with detailed meal plans and recipes for a natural diet.
- Weight Control, Pure and Simple by Dr. Norman Walker
- Achieving nature's ideal weight for your body
- Improve the working functions and assist to promote a positive spirit
- Common food habits and results of artificial foods in diets
About the Author
Dr. Norman W. Walker is one of the pioneers of the raw foods movement and is recognized throughout the world as one of the most authoritative voices on life, health, and nutrition.
Dr. Walker shares his secret to a long, healthy, productive life through his internationally famous books on health and nutrition.
- Number of Pages: 124
- Weight: 0.16 kg
- Size: L 14cm x W 1.3 cm x H 22 cm
- Format: Paperback
- Year of Publication: 2008
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.