Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 01 and Oct 05.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping.
BioChef Living Food Dry Jug
Explore exciting new ways to use your blender! Loaded with convenient features this is a perfect accessory for your BioChef Living Food Blender.
What You'll Love About the BioChef Living Food Dry Jug
Durable - Made from heavy-duty Tritan Material
BPA-Free - Tritan material
Home or Commercial - Ideal for both home and commercial use
Easy-Cleaning - Simply use the Pulse function on the blender to clean
1000 ml Capacity - Ideal sized jug
Spill-Proof Vented Lid - For added no-mess convenience
Perfect For Your BioChefLiving Food Blender
The perfect accessory to compliment your BioChef Living Food Blender or BioChef Living Food Vacuum Blender.
Dry Ingredient Blades
Featuring specially designed dry ingredient blades, this dedicated Dry Jug will power through nuts, grains, chia seeds and even process whole coffee beans.
The ultra-wide base means no more wasted product as it allows easy access around the blades for reaching every last morsel.
Designed with safety and efficiency in mind, the convenient safety lid has a separable internal lid that can be removed whilst blending to enable ingredients to be added during the blending cycle.
Easy to Clean
This lightweight and durable BPA-free jug has an easy-grip handle and self-cleans in seconds by rinsing with warm soapy water on the pulse function.
- Brand: BioChef
- Model: BLFBDJ
- Colours Available: Black
- Certified: BPA Free
- Materials: BPA-Free Tritan Jug, Stainless Steel Blades, Silicone Lid
- Silicone Lid
Dimensions and Weight
- Product Weight: 1.33 kg
- Shipping Weight: 2.13 kg
- Product Dimensions: L 18cm x W 18cm x H 25.1cm
- Shipping Dimensions: L 18cm x W 18cm x H 25.1 cm
Manufacturer & Warranty:
- Country of Manufacture: China
What's So Good About BioChef Blenders?
- More affordable than other blender brands on the market.
- The World's first kitchen appliance brand dedicated to making health easy.
- Currently sold in 30+ countries around the world.
- Products are backed up by extra-long warranties.
- Launched in 2011 with over 22 years in the juicing and blending industries.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.