Greenpower Juicer Cleaning Brush
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Estimated Arrival: Between Aug 22 and Aug 26.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping.
Clean Your Greenpower Juicer In Style
The Greenpower Juicer Cleaning Brush is a replacement genuine cleaning brush for your Greenpower KP-E1304S Twin Gear Juicer. After years of creating delicious living juice, you may find that your original brush wears out.
Suitable for the following models:
- KP-E1304S Twin Gear Juicer
- GPT-E1303S / GPT-1303 Kempo
This item must be bundled with other products to meet our minimum order value of $100.
Recently Viewed Products
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WHAT'S SO GOOD ABOUT GREENPOWER JUICERS?
- Greenpower developed the 1st slow juicer in 1988. Since then they have developed over 30 models.
- Greenpower Cold Press Juicers are Korean made, so you know the quality is excellent.
- Greenpower Juicers use unique Stainless Steel and Bio-Ceramic gear design. These enhance the freshness of the juice and increase yield.
- Extremely quiet juicers rated below 60 decibels.
- Number 1 recommended brand on Amazon in 2017.
- Greenpower Juicers have a 5-year warranty on the motor and 2-year warranty on parts.
We are pleased to offer return policy on most products. This means that if you change your mind, we can offer you a full refund minus a fee for shipping and administration costs.
All we ask is that you give us an opportunity to discuss with you the concerns you have with the product prior to refund or exchange. We may be able to help you through any problems you are experiencing.
Eligible products, maximum time limits and fees are listed in the table below.
ELIGIBLE PRODUCTS, MAXIMUM TIME LIMITS & FEES
Our return policy lasts for a particular number of days, on a particular range of products, with a particular fee payable.
If the product is not listed in Table 1.1 below, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange unless for warranty purposes.
If the maximum days listed in Table 1.1 have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange, unless for warranty purposes.
The fee payable on your refund or exchange is listed in Table 1.1 below.
Table 1.1 Maximum Number of Days and Fees to Return Items
- Angel - Not Eligible
- BioChef - 30 Days / $20 fee
- Devanti - 14 Days / 15% fee plus postage
- Greenfingers - 14 Days / 15% fee plus postage
- Greenpower - Not Eligible
- Greenstar - 30 days / 10% fee
- Hurom - Not Eligible
- Joraform - Not Eligible
- Kuvings - 7 Days / $20 fee
- Oscar - 30 Days / $20 fee
- Santos - Not Eligible
- Sedona - 30 days / 10% fee
- Soga - 7 Days / 5% fee
- Vegebox - 30 Days / $20 fee
- Vitamix - 30 days / 10% fee
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must be returned to us in an undamaged condition, and in the original packaging. There must be no writing on the original box, and it must be packaged inside a separate master box.
We will not accept returns on used products.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase, a note explaining the reason for the return and your contact details.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first recheck your bank account.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
EXCHANGES (IF APPLICABLE)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same thing, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact us for the exact address to ship your item to.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you'd receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver, and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, contact us for an exact address to send your item to. You should mail your product to this address.
You will be responsible for paying for your shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Returns fees payable by the customer are to cover shipping, administration and restocking costs. However the return is for warranty or repair reasons, the return fee may be wavered.
AUSTRALIAN ONLINE STORE
We are an Australian online store and only deliver to Australian locations.
AUSTRALIA WIDE SHIPPING
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all products listed on this website.
While we try our best to ship our products to as many locations Australia wide as possible, please understand that we may be unable to deliver to some remote rural and offshore locations.
Orders are typically shipped 1 business day after receiving payment. Most products take 3-5 business days for delivery. However we do try hard to deliver faster, and often succeed. We want to get your new juicer to you as fast as possible!
Below are approximate delivery times for areas across Australia, from time of despatch.
- QLD Metro 1-5 business days
- QLD Regional 6-8 business days
- NSW Metro 1-5 business days
- NSW Regional 6-8 business days
- ACT Metro 1-5 business days
- ACT Regional 4-6 business days
- VIC Metro 1-5 business days
- VIC Regional 6-8 business days
- NT Metro 5-10 business days
- NT Regional 8-10 business days
- SA Metro 1-5 business days
- SA Regional 6-8 business days
- WA Metro 5-10 business days
- WA Regional 8-10 business days
- TAS Metro 3-7 business days
- TAS Regional 8-10 business days
Once your order has been dispatched, we will send an email to you with your order tracking number and the courier contact number so you can make contact with them regarding delivery if required. This email will give you an online link to track your order from despatch to delivery. Here you can see the estimated delivery date.
Normally we'll send you another email the day before deliver to let you know the delivery is coming tomorrow.
Depending on where you live, the delivery company may be in contact with you by phone to organise a convenient time to deliver your product. If you can’t answer the phone when our delivery driver calls you, they will leave a message with their return phone number, and they will keep trying to contact you periodically to organise a suitable time for delivery.
In most cases, the delivery company will not deliver on the weekend or public holidays.
If you have not received your order within the days specified please contact the courier directly, or our online department at email@example.com
SPECIAL DELIVERY INSTRUCTIONS
The delivery company will only deliver the product; they will not bring the product into your home unless special arrangements have been made. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss unique delivery options.
When you check out your order, you will also be allowed to leave any special instructions for the delivery person. Please ensure that you enter any relevant details required for safe delivery to your address.
We do not ship to small offshore Australian locations, e.g. Lord Howe Island.
7 Reasons to Be Healthier With Just Juicers
Postage costs are on us... all the time.
Products normally ship 1-2 days after ordering and delivered 3-5 days after shipping. Unless you live in the middle of nowhere, that may take longer!
We source only the best health products from around the globe.
30-day money-back guarantee on most items.
Price Match Guarantee
If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it.
Personal Customer Support
From finding your product to after-sales support, you can deal directly with us. We take pride in offering a personalised service.
We Know Juicing
We grow veggies, make fresh juice and smoothies. We love trying new recipes and juice fasts. It's no surprise that we know a lot about juicers and blenders. We're the juicing experts!
What's So Good About Cold Press Juicing?
Immune System Boost - Maximum nutrients help to heal, cleanse and detox your body, boosting your overall health. And the abundance of natural enzymes will energise and boost your immune system.
Increased Energy Levels - Cold-pressed juice gives you potent and instant effects, giving you an immediate energy kick after drinking it.
Easy to Digest - The fibrous pulp is removed from the fruit and vegetables, and the digestive system does not need to break down the fibre. Thus your body uses less energy to digest the juice.
Better Tasting - Sweeter juice due to low friction. It looks better too!
Quiet - Slower operating speeds mean quieter juicing.
Maximum Shelf Life of Juice - Up to 72 hours in the refrigerator.
We have a Minimum Order Value of $100. This is so we can provide you with Free Shipping on all our products.
Keeping Costs Down
Our minimum order value helps us to Keep Costs Down when you order a Juicer, Food Dehydrator, Blender, Greenhouse, Raised Garden Bed, Indoor Smart Garden or any of our other larger items.
Get the Best Deal at Just Juicers
At the end of the day, this is why you will always Get the Best Deal at Just Juicers :)
Bundle Your Products
And that is why this product must be bundled with another product to meet our minimum order value of $100. We sincerely hope you understand.
Greenpower Juice Australia Product Warranty
- Greenpower Juice Australia (GJA) provides the product warranty as described below and limited to the terms and conditions;
- Greenpower Juicer was designed for only domestic use, so commercial use is not covered under the warranty.
- If the defects are found on product within the warranty period, we will either repair or replace the juicer or defective part free of charge at our decision. If repair is needed the product must be returned by insured mail, in original , similar or better packaging to the service centre nominated and authorised by GJA. Customer is responsible for handling , packaging and freight cost for the return.
- In order to get warranty, you have to send all the details along with proof of purchase by email to email@example.com. This includes model name, serial number, date of purchase (or invoice), symptom etc.
- You can not send the product to service centre without prior return authorisation number. This return authorisation number is provided by return email once warranty claim is lodged by email and repair is decided by us.
- If the warranty period for a product has been expired, or if defects are not covered under warranty service, repair or replacement, customers may still buy replacement parts or have products repaired by one of GJA's Service Centres.
- Service centre and GJA is not responsible for product damaged or lost in transportation for returning.
- Warranty period starts only from the original date of purchase no matter the product was replaced or replaced under warranty.
- Warranty period is 5 years on motor and speed reducer , 2 years on other parts from date of purchase.
The Following Are Not Covered Under Warranty
- Damages on the product not caused by direct defect in factory workmanship or materials.
- Damages due to abuse, mishandling, alteration, misuse, commercial service, tampering, accident, failure to follow care, operating and handling provisions indicated in the instruction manuals.
- Damages caused by parts or service unauthorized by GJA.
- Normal wear and tear through use of the product and parts.
- Any damage made during the delivery is not responsible of GJA. If your product was damaged in he delivery immediately report this type of damage to the courier company and let them file inspection report to contact the dealer whom you purchased the product for further instructions.