Estimated Arrival: Between May 20 and May 24.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping.
- Designed Specifically for Commercial Use
- Up to 8 Hours Continuous Use
- Produces up to 50 litres per hour
- Huge 1 Litre Juice Bowl
- Patented Lever to adjust Pulp Levels
- Includes 1 or 3 Complete Drum Kits
- Stainless Steel External Housing
- iF Design & Red Dot Design Award Winner
Specifically designed for commercial use, the Hurom H22 brings Cold Press Juicing to any small business or commercial operation. Comprising a heavy-duty design with twice the chamber capacity, either 3 or 1 complete top sections (version dependent), transparent hopper and up to an 8 hour run time, the Hurom H22 enables any small business to offer their customers Cold Pressed Juice and the associated health benefits.
The Hurom H22 is also whisper-quiet, BPA Free, and is guaranteed to produce the highest yield of any Slow/Cold Press Juicer on the market.
The Hurom H22 is extremely versatile. Whether you are wanting to juice oranges and apples in large volume, offer health and detox mixes such as wheatgrass, strawberries, acai and kale, or if you are looking to juice hard product such as carrot, beetroot and ginger, the H22 can do it all!
- Juice high yield product (such as oranges) at an output of 50 litres per hour (1.25kg of oranges will make approx. 1.0 litres of juice)
- Great for hard product like carrot, beetroot and ginger
- Best possible yield from greens such as wheatgrass, kale and mint
- Makes nut milk with ease
- Use the included coarse strainer to easily make your favourite banana, mango or strawberry smoothies
The Hurom H22 is the best selling Commercial Cold Press Juicer in Australia and used by more retail businesses than any other Commercial Cold Press Juicer.
Hurom is the Global Leader
Hurom is the Global Leader in Slow/Cold Press Juicers having been in business since 1974. Since 2010, Hurom has sold over 7 million juicers into more than 50 countries and Hurom currently holds over 200 technology and design patents, more than any other Cold Press Juicer manufacturer.
Hurom Cold Press Juicers are made in Korea from only the highest quality components. Not only can they make juice, but they can also make nut milk, ice-cream, sorbet & smoothies making them extremely versatile.
Hurom Cold Press Juicers also boasts the highest yield of any juicer on the market (as tested by Choice Australia in Nov 2014) plus they use up to 80% less power than a 750-watt traditional high-speed juicer. Lastly, the Hurom H22 is super quick and easy to clean - just rinse under a tap.
- Model: Hurom Chef
- Extraction Type: H22 Commercial Juicer
- Colour: Stainless Steel
- Materials: BPA Free Drum
- 5 Level Pressure Adjustment
- One-touch Drum Release
- 4-in-1 Operation
- Transparent Hopper
- Motor Speed: 80 RPM
- 150 Watts
- 3 Complete Drum Kits (Strainer, Auger, Bowl & Hopper)
- Juice Jug
- Pulp Jug
- 2 Cleaning Brushes
- 4 Spare Silicone Brushes
- 2 Spare Silicone Gaskets
- User Manual
Manufacturer & Warranty
- Country of Manufacture: South Korea
- 12 months
What's So Good About Cold Press Juicing?
Highest Nutrition - Low speed prevents heat buildup and minimises juice oxidation. This results in the highest quality juice with maximum nutrients and natural enzymes.
Immune System Boost - Maximum nutrients help to heal, cleanse and detox your body, boosting your overall health. And the abundance of natural enzymes will energise and boost your immune system.
Increased Energy Levels - Cold-pressed juice gives you potent and instant effects, giving you an immediate energy kick after drinking it.
Easy to Digest - The fibrous pulp is removed from the fruit and vegetables, and the digestive system does not need to break down the fibre. This means your body uses less energy to digest the juice.
Better Tasting - Sweeter juice due to low friction. It looks better too!
Quiet - Slower operating speeds mean quieter juicing.
Maximum Shelf Life of Juice - Up to 72 hours in the refrigerator.
Why Buy a Vertical Cold Press Juicer?
- Great juicer for beginners.
- Straightforward to use. Fruit and vegetables fall through without much pressing force.
- Easy to clean, can rinse during operation.
- Quiet operation.
- Small footprint so it won't take up much space in your kitchen.
- Inexpensive compared to twin gear juicers.
- Good nutritional yield due to slow speed and gentle squeezing action.
- Better taste than high-speed juicers.
- Safer than high-speed juicers with no sharp blades.
- Juice from vertical juicers will keep for 48 hours in the refrigerator.
When is a Vertical Juicer Unsuitable?
- Twin Gear juicers are better at producing large volumes of leafy green juice.
What's So Good About Hurom Juicers?
- Hurom Cold Press Juicers are Korean made from high-quality components, so you know the quality is excellent.
- Hurom is the Number 1 Cold Press Juicer brand in the world. (Source: Euromonitor International Ltd - Consumer Appliances 2017).
- Hurom has been around since 1972 when it created the 'Slow Squeezing System'. They have now sold over 7 million Slow Juicers.
- Hurom manufacture juicers for other companies such as Smeg and the highly-rated Omega brand.
- All Hurom juicers come with advanced patented technologies. Not cheap Chinese copies.
- Hurom offers a market-leading 10-year warranty.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.