Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 21 and Jan 25.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping.
Things You'll Love About the BioChef Axis Compact Juicer:
Small Footprint - The Axis Compact Juicer has the smallest footprint of any horizontal juicer.
- Entry Level Juicer - Easy to use and perfect for beginners.
- Wide Mouth Feed - 4.5cm feeding chute makes it easy to feed produce into the juicer.
- Long Warranty - 3 years on motor and parts.
- Amazing Value - The Axis Compact Slow Press Juicer is priced much lower than almost all of its competitors.
High-Tech Materials - ULTEM and TRITAN materials provide superior strength and quality.
- Pulp Adjustment Nozzle - Adjust squeezing pressure for more efficient juicing.
- Quiet Operation - The slow speed generates minimal noise.
- Range of Colours - Choose your juicer in Red or Silver.
- Easy to Use - Uncomplicated design making it perfect for beginners.
- Easy to Clean - Fewer moving parts make this juicer easy to clean.
Compact and Lightweight Design
The BioChef Axis Horizontal Compact Slow Juicer is a compact and lightweight design, which can easily fit in virtually any cupboard or under any desktop. Easy to use, easy to store, and perfect for health enthusiasts who are new to juicing. The smaller footprint means it's ideally suited to small-sized kitchen and travelling.
Stronger, Eco-Friendly Ultem and Tritan Materials
Ultem and Tritan are safe, eco-friendly BPA-Free polycarbonate materials that are durable enough to be used for aircraft, NASA’s space shuttles and medical equipment. These materials are used in all moving parts in this juicer. These enhance the quality, performance, durability, and safety of the BioChef Axis Compact Juicer.
Wide Mouth Feeding Chute
The wide 4.5 cm diameter feeding chute means you can feed you fresh fruit and vegetables quickly into the juicer. This also reduces preparation time making for a faster-juicing experience.
Easy Clean Design
The Axis Compact Juicer comes with a 'quick release' function to make assembly and disassembly a simpler process. This makes cleaning a breeze thanks to the low number of moving parts. Cleaning takes just a few minutes, aided by the cleaning brush which comes with the juicer.
Juice Leafy Greens
Many juicers struggle with juicing wheatgrass and leafy greens. But with the Axis Horizontal Compact Slow Juicer, you can easily juice fibrous and leafy green vegetables like wheatgrass, aloe leaves, kale, spinach, silverbeet, parsley, and other herbs.
Pulp Adjustment NozzleThe BioChef Axis Compact Juicer comes with a Pulp Adjustment Nozzle. This is used to adjust the pressure under which fruits and vegetables are squeezed. By adjusting this pressure, you can ensure you are extracting the maximum amount of juice from produce at any given time.
- Juicing hard vegetables like carrots, set the nozzle to 5 to squeeze the maximum amount of juice.
- Juicing soft fruit such as oranges or watermelon, set the nozzle to 0 or 1. This allows the juice to flow more easily and gives better efficiency.
- Model: BioChef BACJ
- Juicer Type: Horizontal Single Gear/Cold Press Juicer
- Colours Available: Red, Silver
- Certification: CB/CE certified
- Materials: BPA FREE Ultem & Tritan
- Compatible Foods: Soft & Hard Fruits & Vegetables, Wheatgrass, Leafy Greens
- Speed: 80 RPM
- Power: 150 Watts
- Voltage: 220-240 V / 50 Hz
- Ultem Tough Auger / Squeezing Screw
- Tritan Juicing Screen
- Pulp Adjustment Nozzle
- 500ml Juice Container
- Pulp Container
- Cleaning Brush
- Comprehensive User Manual with Recipes
Dimensions and Weight
- Product Weight 4 kg
- Shipping Weight 5 kg
- Product Dimensions L 34cm x W 18cm x H 32cm
- Shipping Dimensions L 45cm x W 24cm x H 36cm
- Capacity: 500ml
Manufacturer & Warranty:
- Country of Manufacture: China
- Warranty: 3 Years on Motor and Parts (Domestic)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.