Estimated Arrival: Between May 20 and May 24.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping.
The Original Kuvings B8000 - With Free Sorbet Maker
The Kuvings B8000 is the original of the Kuvings domestic juicer range. This is in the Entry Level Juicer category, and is recommended for people starting out in juicing. It is not recommended for people doing lots of juicing, as you will need to cut your produce up smaller and feed slower than more advanced Kuvings Juicer models.
Things You'll Love About The Kuvings B8000 Juicer:
- Wide Feed Chute - Allows you to quickly juice whole fruit and vegetables.
- Low-Speed Masticating Technology - Patented gentle squeezing action produces the most natural and healthy juice.
Luxury Design - This sleek Kuvings B8000 juicer will look amazing in any kitchen.
Easy Cleaning - Cleaning brushes included for simple and fast cleaning.
Quiet - This slow cold press juicer is one of the quietest on the market.
Long Warranty - 20 year warranty on the motor and 5 years on parts for domestic use from Kuvings Australia.
- Sorbet Maker Included - Make your own delicious frozen desserts with this $49 accessory included.
- In-House Motor - Kuvings manufactured motors are the strongest motors available in juicers.
- Superior Safety - 2-step fail-safe system and heat protection switch for the safest juicer operation.
- Power Switch - Added safety with rubber protection on the power switch.
- Smart Cap - The 3-in-1 smart cap offers superior convenience and versatility.
- High-Tech Materials - ULTEM and TRITAN materials provide superior strength and quality.
- BPA Free - All parts which touch the food are BPA free and eco-friendly.
- Compact Design - Will fit under most kitchen cabinets.
- Upgraded Stronger Topset - This new design is better than ever before.
Stronger, Eco-friendly ULTEM screw and Strainer
ULTEM is a safe, eco-friendly material that is durable enough to be used for aircraft, NASA’s space shuttles and medical equipment. ULTEM is used in the juicing screw and the strainer of this Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer.
ULTEM is a superior material not found in other juicers, to give the Kuvings B8000 Cold Press Juicer the edge on quality and performance.
Eco-Friendly, BPA Free Tritan Juicing Drum
TRITAN is an environmentally safe BPA-Free material approved by the USA FDA, Europe’s NSF and Japan’s Health Department for use in food containers. This eco-friendly material is used for the Juicing Drum in this Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer.
Low-Speed Masticating Technology
The J.M.C.S (Juicer Module Comprising System) is a unique Kuvings technology and patented in 50 different countries. The low-speed masticating action of the J.M.C.S produces the purest and natural juice by gently squeezing fruits, as well as the highest yield.
- The long and narrow section at the top initially cuts the ingredients and guides towards the lower section.
- The wider section squeezes the ingredients against the strainer wall as it gets pushed downwards.
- The space between the strainer wall and the juicing screw gets thinner towards the bottom.
- This design, paired with a very powerful motor, guarantees the highest yield.
In-House Manufactured Motor
Kuvings manufacture their own AC induction motors to ensure consistent high-performance quality. The 240W high-performance motor runs silently and is able to juice even harder vegetables with the proper preparation.
Smart Cap (3 in 1)
The convenient Smart Cap is integrated into the B8000 Kuvings Slow Juicer drum.
Clean Juicing – The Smart Cap prevents the juice from dripping and leaves no mess in the kitchen
Juice Blending – With the Smart Cap closed you can create delicious juice mixtures with various fruits and vegetables
- Easy Rinsing – Quick and easy rinsing is done by running a glass of water in the juicer with smart cap closed!
Wide Feed Chute
The extra-wide 7.6cm feed chute on the Kuvings B8000 means you can juice whole fruit and vegetables a whole lot easier. That's why this is called a Whole Juicer. Juicing your fruit whole means less chopping time and faster juicing, reducing your preparation and processing time by up to 40%.
Bonus Sorbet Maker
By simply changing the juicing strainer with the blank strainer (sorbet maker), you can make delicious sorbets and frozen desserts. Yum!
Built-In Safety Systems
2-Step Fail-Safe Operation - The Kuvings B8000 Whole Slow Juicer is also designed for safe operation. The built-in failsafe ensures operation only if properly and fully assembled.
- Heat Control System - Three optimal placed heat vents grant long-time operation and an automatic heat control system. The safety switch will shut off the juicer before overheating.
- Rubber Feet - This will ensure that your juicer stays firmly on the benchtop.
- Make: Kuvings
- Model: B8000
- Juicer Type: Vertical Low-Speed Masticating Juicer
- Colours Available: Gunmetal Grey
- 3-in-1 Smart Cap
- Upgraded stronger top-set
- 2-Step fail-safe system
- Reverse switch
- Rubber feet
- Automatic motor heat control system
- Screw and Strainer made from Ultem material
- Juicing Drum made from Tritan Material
- J.M.C.S (Juicer Module Comprising System) - Kuvings unique technology.
- Type: High-Performance in-house manufactured AC induction motor
- Speed: 54 RPM
- Wattage: 248W
- Voltage: 240V
- Usage: 30 minutes continuous juicing
- Sorbet Maker included (value $49)
- Cleaning Tool
- Cleaning Brushes
- Food pusher
- Juice Jug
- Pulp Jug
- Instruction Book
- Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer Recipe Book
Manufacturer & Warranty:
- Country of Manufacture: South Korea
Warranty: 20 Years on Motor, 5 Years on parts and labour
Dimensions and Weight
- Dimensions 9 x 8.2 x 17.6(H) inch (228 x 208 x 448mm)
- Weight 6.4kg (14.11 Ibs)
- Capacity 400ml
Kuvings Juicer Comparison Chart
|Warranty (motor)||20 Years||20 Years||20 Years||20 Years||20 Years||20 Years||20 Years||20 Years||20 Years|
|Warranty (parts)||5 Years||5 Years||5 Years||5 Years||5 Years||5 Years||5 Years||5 Years||5 Years|
|Colours||Grey||Silver||Black, Gold, Silver||Grey||Red, Silver, White, Black||Black, Red, White, Gold, Grey, Silver, Rose||Silver||Silver|
|Size (cm)||45 x 23 x 21||45 x 23 x 21||45 x 23 x 21||45 x 23 x 21||45 x 23 x 21||49 x 24 x 20||46 x 26 x 17||52 x 26 x 18||51 x 27 x 19|
|Feed Chute Width (cm)||7.6||7.6||7.6||7.6||8.2||8.2||8.2||8.8||8.8|
|Continuous Juicing (minutes)||30||45||30||45||30||30||30||24 hour||24 hour|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Are you able to juice oranges and lemons and if so, do you need to peel them?
Hi, Yes you can certainly juice oranges and lemons. All you need to do is remove the outside part of the peel.
For example with lemons, remove the yellow outer part of the peel, but leave the white part of the peel on the fruit.
That's because the outer yellow part will cause the juice to taste bitter.
How big is it Because I have small kitchen
This is a compact juicer, so it's a good choice for a small kitchen. Keep in mind that the top half can be separated from the motor for storing under a bench top. It's lightweight too, so it's easy to move around.
9 x 8.2 x 17.6(H) inch
(228 x 208 x 448mm)
Weight: 6.4kg (14.11 Ibs)